Asus ROG Chakram Core Wired Gaming Mouse Review Highlights
- PAW3335 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor
- Spectrum of colors. Range of dynamic lighting effects
- USB 2.0 connectivity
Asus ROG Chakram Core Wired Gaming Mouse Features
- High-performance gaming mouse with:
- 40 g acceleration
- 400 IPS tracking speed
- 1000 Hz polling rate
- Adjustable lift-off distance.
- Programmable joystick with two modes:
- 256-level analog
- 4-way directional digital
- Two bundled joysticks cater to different hand sizes and play styles. Detachable when not in use. Fit socket cover for flush panel.
- Screw-less design with magnetic buttons and cover provide easy access to ROG-exclusive push-fit switch sockets and adjustable weight.
- Pivoted button mechanism offers responsive mouse clicks with tactile feel.
Simply add or remove adjustable 13.6 g weight for overall weight of just 97 g or 111 g.
- DPI On-The-Scroll fine-tunes sensitivity levels without software. Dedicated button switches between four preset levels instantly.
- Map Stealth button to hide all apps and mute audio for instant privacy. Or Screenshot button to capture moment of glory.
- Armoury Crate enables you to adjust joystick, buttons, mouse settings and synchronized lighting intuitively.
- NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer helps monitor mouse responsiveness in real time.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Asus ROG Chakram Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 1 X Short Joystick
- 1 X Long Joystick
- 1 X Joystick Socket Cover
- 1 X Switch Remover
- 1 X 13.6 g Adjustable Weight
- 2 X ROG Stickers
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 13.27 cm
- Breadth 7.66 cm
- Height 4.28 cm
- Weight 111 gm
- Braided cable 1.8 m
Asus ROG Chakram Core Wired Gaming Mouse Specifications
- 100-16,000 DPI resolution
- Omron (D2FC-F-K) 50M L/R switch type
- 9 (5 + 4 in digital joystick mode) button
- Palm grip and Fingertip grip
Asus ROG Chakram CoreWorks Only with
- Windows 10