- Works with virtually all video conferencing software applications
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
High-Def Video For Enhanced Collaboration
Video boosts collaboration between team members who can't meet in person. Enhance every opportunity for collaboration with Logitech C925e Webcam, which delivers affordably priced and HD-quality video in any environment - in the office or on the road.
More Productive Calls
With your Logitech C925e Webcam maintain team productivity. Full 1080p high-definition video at 30 frames per second delivers true-to-life clarity.
Great Video In Any Environment
Logitech C925e Webcam features a 78-degree field of view just right for small groups or a single person. With RightLight 2 Technology, the C925e intelligently adjusts to improve visual quality in low-light and backlit situations.
Certified For Business
Start every meeting on time. Simple to set up and use, your Logitech C925e Webcam features USB plug-and-play connectivity.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech C925e Full HD Webcam
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Comes in Logitech for Business packaging (not Retail packaging)
Three-Year Hardware Warranty
- Length: 12.60 cm
- Width: 7.30 cm
- Height: 4.50 cm
- Weight: 170 gm
- Up to 1080p video calling at 30 frames per second (upto 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 720 p with supported clients
- Integrated privacy shade
- H.264 video compression
- Automatic low-light correction
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD, or CRT monitors
- As a standard plug-and-play device
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Optimized for Microsoft Lync
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- SUSE Linux 11 SP2 (for Cisco VXC6215)
- Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible
- Certified for Skype and Skype for Business