Asus ROG Keris Wired Gaming Mouse Review Highlights
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- 400 IPS PMW3389 Sensor
- For FPS and MOBA games
- Store upto three profiles. In onboard memory
PBT Polymer Left/Right Buttons
- With durable matte finish. And non-slip surface.
- Resists wear and tear.
ROG 70M Micro Switches
- With durable gold-plated electro-junction.
- Both left and right switches paired to keep force deviation between +/- 5 gram force. For consistent click feel.
- 70-million click lifespan.
Asus ROG RGB Lighting
- Integrated in logo and scroll wheel.
- You can customize using wide spectrum of colors. And array of dynamic effects.
- Just press and hold DPI button and spin scroll wheel. To change sensitivity levels.
- Alternatively, click button to cycle through four DPI levels.
- Tuned upto 16,000 DPI.
- You can change DPI on the fly.
Raised Port Design
- Provides space between cable and tabletop or mousepad surface.
- Minimizes cable drag and noise.
Asus ROG Paracord
- Flexible and lightweight cable.
- Minimizes snags. Maximizes movement.
Push-Fit Switch Socket
- Asus ROG exclusive feature.
- Tailor click force and feedback. To your operating preference.
- Easy to replace worn or broken switches. With new ones. Extends Mouse lifespan.
Internal Honeycomb Design
- Gives structural rigidity.
- Makes Mouse lightweight.
Asus ROG Keris Wired Gaming Mouse Features
1000 Hz polling rate.
100% PTFE rounded-edge Mouse feet. For swift and smooth glide.
- Suits right-handed gamers especially.
- Configure easily and intuitively using Armoury Crate software.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Asus ROG Keris P509 Aura Sync RGB Optical Wired Gaming Mouse
- 2 X Japan Omron Switch
- 4 X ROG Mousefeet
- 1 X ROG Sticker
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 11.60 cm
- Breadth 6.80 cm
- Height 3.90 cm
- Weight 62 gm (without cable)
Asus ROG Keris Wired Gaming Mouse Specifications
- Max Acceleration 50 G
- Grip styles:
- Black color
Asus ROG Keris Wired Gaming Mouse Works Only with