- Wireless charging works with iPhone 8
- Stronger, lighter and faster - designed for performance
- Proprietary High Impact TPU locking crowns provides protection
MERC 4 (Material Engineered Reinforced Chassis)
Engineered composite and alloy materials reinforce a polycarbonate sub-frame to create your Element Case Sector's chassis that is rigid and light, to resist twisting and bending.
QLC Quick Lock Crown System
Positive locking crown system of Element Case Sector provides a secure attachment with quick and easy installation.
CNC Machined Aluminum
Side rails on the MERC 4 chassis are CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum, then anodized for a durable finish of your Element Case Sector.
Carbon Fiber Reinforced
Aerospace grade carbon fiber is used to reinforce MERC 4 chassis design.
Co-molded HIT (High Impact TPU) technology provides extreme protection at both ends of Element Case Sector.
Fast Tap Buttons
Element Case Sector features CNC machined aluminum buttons which protect iPhone controls while providing quick and easy use of volume and on/off functions.
Element Case Sector meets military specification drop-test requirements.
Element Case Sector is made with highest quality products
- Carbon Fiber (CFRP): An extremely strong and light weight fiber reinforced thermal plastic. Use of genuine Carbon Fiber are limited to high performance type products.
- Soft Touch Coating: Soft Touch is a spray on process requiring a strictly controlled environment to get desired results of scratch and mar resistance, adhesion, and even surface finish.
- 304 Stainless Steel: Blend of corrosion resistant steels, is not very electrically or thermally conductive and is non-magnetic.
- 6061 Aluminum: Used in aircraft industry, automotive performance parts, and portable computing devices because of its formability, rigidity and lightness.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU): Is a flexible polyurethane plastics with outstanding properties, including elasticity, transparency, resistance to oil and abrasion.
- Polycarbonate (PC): Used in engineering are strong, tough materials, and some grades are optically transparent.
- CNC Machining: Machining is a form of subrative manufacturing. A process in which a piece of raw material (metal, wood, plastic etc.) is cut into a desired final shape and size by a controlled material-removal process.
- Anodize Coating (TYPE II): Anodizing is an electrochemical process that converts the metal surface into a durable, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide finish.
What Comes in the Box
1 X Element Case Sector iPhone 7/iPhone 8 Case
One-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 14.80 cm
- Width: 7.60 cm
- Height: 1.00 cm
- Weight: 54 gm
iPhone 7 and 8