- Elegant - metal brushed metal exterior
- Bright blue LED indicator - indicates power and data transfer status
- Free downloads of value added software - OStoGo and HDDtoGO
The World's First 8.9 mm Ultra-Slim External Drive
Sporting a brushed stainless steel surface, and with a record-breaking slim profile of only 8.9 mm thickness, Adata DashDrive Elite HE720 1TB HDD demonstrates once again the Adata’s consistently strong ability to combine top performance with style.
Stainless Steel Case With 9H Scratch Resistance
Adata DashDrive Elite HE720 1TB HDD's brushed metal case with protective layer provides 9H scratch resistance, which prevents damage and marring even after long-term use.
“One Touch Backup” Makes Backup Jobs Easier
Adata DashDrive Elite HE720 1TB HDD features “One touch backup” function which automatically backs up and synchronizes data with one easy touch. The consumers don't have to worry about insufficient hard drive capacity when performing backups, the drive meets the storage needs for high-quality, high-resolution audio and video content.
Three Times Faster Than USB 2.0
Adata DashDrive Elite HE720 1TB HDD’s USB 3.0 interface offers transfer efficiency up to three times that of older USB 2.0 devices, but retains full backward compatibility with earlier versions. Compared to USB 2.0, in file read/write or data backup, transmission time can significantly reduced up to 70%. Even for large individual files, complete backups can be completed more quickly and easier, which for business people translates to a threefold increase in productivity!
Complete Information Security
The HDDtoGO provides password protection which decreases the risk of data exposure when executing backup jobs.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Adata DashDrive Elite HE720 1TB Portable Hard Disk Drive
- 1 X USB 3.0 Cable
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-Year Hardware Warranty
- Length: 11.70 cm
- Width: 7.90 cm
- Height: 0.89 cm
- Weight: 160 gm
- Texture: Stainless
- Operating Temperature: 5°C (41°F) to 50°C (121°F)
- Operating Voltage: USB DC 5V
- Windows XP or later
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
- USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0). Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging into two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed