Highlights from TP-Link TL-SF1008D Reviews
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Plastic case, desktop design
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
What This Product Does??
TP-Link TL-SF1008D Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, TP-Link TL-SF1008D can save upto 60% of the power consumption and 70% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-Link TL-SF1008D Switch provides eight (8) 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1008D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and makes TP-Link TL-SF1008D Switch work reliably.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TP-Link TL-SF1008D Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.?? It also complies with EU???Ã‚Âº???S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials.
Easy to Use
The auto features of TP-Link TL-SF1008D Switch makes installation hassle-free. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-SF1008D 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X User Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 13.45 cm
- Width: 7.90 cm
- Height: 2.25 cm
- Weight: 270 gm
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x?? CSMA/CD
- Interface: 8 X 10/100 Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 5.0 VDC / 0.6 A)
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 2.2 W (220 V/50 Hz)
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Buffer Size: 2 Mb
- Data Rates: 10/100 Mbps at Half Duplex,?? 20/200 Mbps at Full Duplex
- LED Indicator: Power, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions: Green Technology, saving power up to 60%?? 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Microsoft - Windows, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac OS
- Unix or Linux