- Omni-directional sound and echo cancellation audio
- Motorized pan, tilt and zoom
Video Conferencing For Up To 4 People With HD Quality
Small groups can run their own video conferences anytime, anywhere. Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam, with its high-definition, plug-and-play webcam and speakerphone, is ideal for small rooms or small groups. Set it up quickly and easily at an office desk or on a conference table.
Your Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam includes wideband audio from a full duplex speakerphone and HD video with precision ZEISS certified lens. In other words, it's everything you need to quickly launch a small video conference with up to 4 people in one room.
Easy To Set Up And Use
Compatible with both PC and Mac and designed to work with many video conferencing software applications, Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam makes it easy to launch a small group video collaboration at a moment's notice. No training required.
Perfect For Productive Teams
Noise-cancelling microphone allow all meeting members to clearly hear and be heard up to 8 feet away. Your Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam is designed for use in private offices, home offices, or virtually any semi-private space.
Works With Popular Meeting Apps
Use the video conferencing software you are already familiar with. Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam works with virtually any VC application, including Microsoft Lync, Skype, Skype for Business, WebEx and most other popular video conferencing platforms.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam base and Attached USB Cable
- 1 X Extender
- 1 X Webcam Head
- 1 X Power Cable
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Two-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 10.40 cm
- Width: 15.00 cm
- Height: 15.40 cm
- Weight: 568 gm
Camera Technical Specifications
- On-board UVC H.264 encoding
- USB video class (UVC) supported applications
- Full HD 1080p 30fps video calling
- Pan, tilt and zoom, Volume, Audio mute, Answer/Hang up
- 78-degree field of view
- 180-degree pan, 55-degree tilt
Speaker and Microphone Technical Specifications
- Speakerr Bandwidth: 220 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max Output Level: 80 dB SPL @ 1 foot (0.30 meter)
- Microphone Bandwidth: 200 Hz - 8 kHz
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- USB 2.0 compliant