Highlights from Logitech MX Master 3 Reviews
- Scroll 1000 lines in 1 second
- USB-C quick charging
- Track faster on virtually any surface
Meet The Master
Your Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse is instant precision and infinite potential. It’s the most advanced Master Series mouse yet, designed for creatives and engineered for coders.
Scroll 1,000 Lines In 1 Second
All-new MagSpeed Electromagnetic scrolling is precise enough to stop on a pixel and quick enough to scroll 1,000 lines in a second. Oh, and it’s nearly silent. The wheel’s machined steel gives it a premium tactility and enough weight to offer a dynamic inertia you feel, but don’t hear.
Crafted Form Meets Intuitive Control
Work comfortably with a silhouette perfectly crafted for the shape of your palm. Create, make and do more intuitively with ideally-placed front/back and gesture buttons and a new thumb wheel.
Work Faster With App-Specific Customizations
Logitech MX Master 3 is fully customizable in nearly every app you use and you’ll work faster with predefined customizations optimized for your favorite apps (requires Logitech Options software), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Google Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Edge.
Multiple Computers, One MX Master 3
Seamlessly control multiple computers with your Flow-enabled Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse by simply moving your cursor to the edge of the screen. Your Logitech MX Master 3 flows with you, even between Windows and Mac OS operating systems. Effortlessly transfer text, images and files between computers, just copy on one and paste to the other.
Track Faster - On Virtually Any Surface
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse is faster and 5 times more precise than the basic mouse (Compared to regular Logitech mouse without an electromagnetic scroll wheel) so you hit the right pixel every single time. Logitech Darkfield Tracking allows you to track on virtually any surface, even glass (4 mm minimum glass thickness) with best-in-class 4000 DPI precision.
USB-C Quick Charging
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse stays powered for upto 70 days on a full charge and gets three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge. Use the included USB-C charging cable to top up the power.
- Multi OS: Your Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse works with Windows, Mac, and Linux (Sensor, wheel, and buttons will be supported without adding additional drivers in most popular Linux distributions) operating systems.
- Easy-Switch Enabled: Pair your mouse with upto three devices and switch between them with the touch of an Easy-Switch button. Use one Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse for your laptop, home computer and office desktop.
- Responsible Packaging: Logitech MX Master 3 packaging contains only FSC - certified paper. Compared to the previous generation of the product it uses 90% less packaging plastic and results in a 14% reduction in lifecycle carbon.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse
- 1 X USB Receiver
- 1 X USB-C Charging Cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- 1 X User Documentation
One-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Mouse/USB Receiver Dimensions
- Length: 12.49 cm/1.84 cm
- Width: 8.43 cm/1.44 cm
- Height: 5.10 cm/0.66 cm
- Weight: 141 gm/2 gm
- Sensor technology
- Darkfield high precision
- Nominal value: 1000 dpi
- DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 200 to 4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- 7 buttons (Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, App-Switch, Wheel mode-shift, Middle click)
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, with auto-shift
- Thumbwheel: Yes
- Gesture button: Yes
- Wireless operating distance: 10 m (Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup)
- Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery
- Get three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Optional software: Logitech Options and Logitech Flow
- USB Receiver
- Required: available USB port
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS 10.13 or later
- Required: Bluetooth low energy technology
- Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS 10.13 or later