Highlights from TP-LINK TL-PA4010P Kit Reviews
- Integrated power socket
- Plug and play design. Easy encryption on a push of pair button
- Power-Saving Mode reduces power consumption
What This Product Does
TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, your TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-Link TL-PA4010P Powerline Adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA4010PKIT, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environment-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working Mode" to "Power-Saving Mode" that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit can optimize powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
- HomePlug AV Standard Compliant: The HomePlug AV standard creates high-speed data transfer rates of upto 600Mbps to support all your online activities.
- One-Button Security: Simply push the Pair button on the adapters, and quickly set up a hassle-free powerline network.
- Plug, Pair and Play!: Powerline adapters and extenders must be deployed in a set of two or more.
- Internet from Any Outlet: The AV600 Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit brings internet to any area with a power outlet using your home's electrical wiring
- Ultra-fast Powerline Speed: HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of upto 600Mbps, ideal for Ultra HD streaming and online gaming
- Ethernet Port: The Ethernet port allows your TV, game console or PC to connect to the internet at high speeds
Mains Filter inside the outlet reduces electrical noise interference and improves powerline communication performance
128-bit AES encryption easily at a push of the "Pair" button
TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit's Power Saving Mode helps reducing power consumption by upto 85%
What Comes in the Box
- 2 X TL-PA4010P AV600 Passthrough Powerline Adapter
- 2 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Dimensions (per individual unit)
- Length: 9.50 cm
- Width: 5.80 cm
- Height: 4.20 cm
- Weight: 299 gm
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Interface: Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- Button: Pair Button
- LED Indicator: Power, Powerline, Ethernet
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Encryption: Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
- System Requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- System Requirements for tpPLC Utility:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X (10.7 or later)