Highlights from Canon PR500-R Reviews
- Effective range upto 20 m
- Needs no installation
- Compatible with PowerPoint or Keynote
Stylish Presenter, with a Double Red Laser Pointer
Canon PR500-R Presenter is a professional device with tactile keys and a double red laser pointer that’s twice as visible as ordinary lasers. Its 20 m wireless range and battery level indicator mean it’s ideal for business, education, medicine and engineering.
Highly Visible Presenter
Double red laser pointer operating at 635 nm, twice as visible as ordinary lasers. An 8 mm diameter beam at 5 m, with a total range in darkness of 200 m.
Ergonomic, Stylish Design
Canon PR500-R Presenter features intuitive layout for previous and next page, start or end slideshow, and revert to black screen to discretely control presentation flow.
Long Wireless Range
Upto 20 m coverage, operating on the 2.4 GHz radio frequency, Canon PR500-R Presenter gives complete freedom to speakers to roam even the largest venues and meeting rooms.
Your Canon PR500-R Presenter is ready to use with Mac OS X and Windows, as well as recent versions of major presentation software packages, including PowerPoint and Mac Keynote.
Canon PR500-R Presenter is made from robust and durable lightweight materials, comes with its own pouch case, runs on standard AAA batteries, and also features a battery level indicator.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Canon PR500-R Wireless Presenter
- 1 X Storable Mini-Receiver
- 2 X AAA Batteries
- 1 x Pouch Case
One-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 11.50 cm
- Breadth: 2.90 cm
- Height: 2.50 cm
- Weight: 53 gm
Canon PR100-R Specs
- Presentation function: Next Page / Previous Page, Start / End Slideshows, Black Screen
- Battery level indicator: Yes
- Wireless radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless range: 20 m
- Laser specification:
- Red Laser
- Class 2 Max Output: ＜1mW
- Wavelength: 635 nm
- Pulse Range: Continuous Wave
- Light-emitting: Semiconductor laser diode
- Operating Systems
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (SP2 or above)
- Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.5-10.11
- PowerPoint 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003
- Adobe Reader DC/11/10 for Windows
- PowerPoint for Mac 2016/2011
- Mac Keynote 6.6-6.5
- Mac Preview 4.2-8.0
- Adobe Reader and Preview not compatible with slide start/end