Highlights from Logitech MX Master 3 Reviews
- Scroll 1000 lines in 1 second
- USB-C quick charging
- Track faster on virtually any surface
Meet The Master
Your Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse is instant precision and super productivity. It’s the most advanced Master Series mouse yet. Designed for content creators and engineered for programmers.
Scroll 1,000 Lines In 1 Second
- Thanks to the all-new speed-adaptive MagSpeed electromagnetic scroll wheel, your Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse switches automatically between two modes: a precise ratcheting click-to-click mode that enables you to stop at a particular pixel and a blazing fast free-spinning mode that’s perfect for navigating long documents or web pages.
- You can work almost silently with your Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse. Because the wheel is made of machined steel, it has a premium tactility and enough weight to offer a dynamic inertia you feel but don’t hear.
Crafted Form Meets Intuitive Control
- Work comfortably with a silhouette ergonomically crafted for the shape of your palm and supporting your wrist.
- Create, make and do more intuitively with ideally-placed front/back and gesture buttons and a new ideally placed thumb wheel for horizontal scrolling.
Work Faster With App-Specific Profiles
You can customise your Logitech MX Master 3 in nearly every app you use. You’ll work faster due to predefined shortcuts for your favorite apps (requires Logitech Options software) including:
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro
- Google Chrome and Safari
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Edge.
Multiple Computers, One MX Master 3
- Seamlessly control multiple computers with your Flow-enabled Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse by simply moving your cursor to the edge of the screen. Effortlessly transfer text, images and files between computers. Just copy from one and paste to the other.
- Your Logitech MX Master 3 flows freely with you. Between desktop and laptop. And even between Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
Track Faster - On Virtually Any Surface
- Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse is faster and 5 times more precise than the basic mouse (eg regular Logitech mouse without an electromagnetic scroll wheel). So you hit the right pixel every single time.
- Logitech Darkfield laser sensor gives you control on almost any surface. Even glass (4 mm minimum glass thickness) with best-in-class 4000 DPI precision.
USB-C Quick Charging
- Your Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse stays powered for upto 70 days on a full charge (battery life varies with user and computing conditions).
- Get three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge.
Use the included USB-C charging cable to top up the power.
- Multi OS: Your Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Most popular Linux distributions support the sensor, wheel and buttons without your having to add extra drivers.
- Easy-Switch enabled: Pair your mouse with upto three devices using the included USB Receiver or via Bluetooth LE. Switch between them with the simple touch of an Easy-Switch button. Use one Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse for your laptop, home computer and office desktop.
- Responsible packaging: Logitech MX Master 3 packaging contains only FSC-certified paper. Compared to the previous generation of the product, it uses 90% less packaging plastic and reduces lifecycle carbon by 14%.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse
- 1 X USB Receiver
- 1 X USB-C Charging Cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- 1 X User Setup Guide
One-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Mouse/USB Receiver Dimensions
- Length: 12.49 cm/1.84 cm
- Width: 8.43 cm/1.44 cm
- Height: 5.10 cm/0.66 cm
- Weight: 141 gm/2 gm
- Sensor technology
- Darkfield high precision
- DPI: Nominal value 1000. You can adjust it in increments of 50 all the way from min 200 to max 4000
- 7 buttons (Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, App-Switch, Wheel mode-shift, Middle click)
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, with auto-shift.
- Thumbwheel: Yes
- Gesture button: Yes
- Wireless operating range: 10 m (varies with operating environment and computer setup)
- Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz
- Battery: 500 mAh rechargeable Li-Po battery
- Optional software: Logitech Options and Logitech Flow
- USB Receiver
- Required: available USB port
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS 10.13 or later
- Required: Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) technology
- Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS 10.13 or later