Highlights from TP-Link KL110 Reviews
- Just tell your voice assistant to dim your lights
- Drives down energy consumption
- Control your smart light bulb with Kasa Smart app (iOS, Android)
Your TP-Link KL110 Kasa Smart Light Bulb has a dimming range from 1% to 100%. Set the right brightness for any mood or activity. Turn your bulb to full brightness to get your kids up in the morning or dim it enough for them to fall asleep at night.
No Hub Required
TP-Link KL110 Kasa Smart Light Bulb connects to your home’s secure Wi-Fi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
Control from Anywhere
Set the right mood for any moment with your TP-Link KL110 Kasa Smart Light Bulb from anywhere. Schedule your lights to gently wake you up in the morning or dim them for the perfect dinner party.
Use simple voice commands to control your Kasa Smart dimmable light bulb with any Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. Just tell your voice assistant to dim your lights and set the perfect mood for movie night.
Scenes and Schedules
Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule your TP-Link KL110 Kasa Smart Light Bulb to automatically switch on and off when you’re home or away. Combine all your lights with other Kasa Smart devices in a Scene and control them with a single button. Dim all your lights and set the scene for a romantic dinner or a movie night.
Title 20 Compliant
Kasa Smart’s dimmable light bulb is certified to drive down energy consumption without losing quality.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link KL110 Kasa Dimmable Smart Light Bulb
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 6.00 cm
- Width: 6.00 cm
- Height: 11.80 cm
- Weight: 134 gm
- Wi-Fi Protocol IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Certification: FCC, UL, DoE, Title 20
- Typical Lumen Output 800 lm
- Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts) 10 W
- Color Temperature 2700 K
- Rated input Voltage 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Beam Angle 220 Degrees typical
- Dimmable Yes (via app and cloud only)
- Kasa App System Requirement
- iOS 10
- Android 4.4 or higher
- Wi-Fi Requirements: Secured home Wi-Fi connection required