- Logitech's most popular gaming mouse
- Maximum tracking accuracy and repositionable weights
- Now with customisable RGB illumination
Accurate Responsive Optical Sensor
Control like you are in the game. With your G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse get maximum tracking accuracy from Logitech's most responsive optical sensor (PMW3366). Exclusive Logitech G Delta Zero™ optical sensor technology minimizes mouse acceleration and increases reliable targeting. Switch DPI modes on the fly, choose from five settings from 200 to 12,000 DPI (Logitech Gaming Software is required for some DPI settings).
Balance And Weight At Your Control
It’s your mouse the way you like it. Customize to your advantage. Five 3.6 gm weights come with your Proteus Spectrum. Use some or all of them in the positions where you like more weight, or less. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse can be tailored to your preferences.
Programmable RGB Lighting
Proteus Spectrum features adjustable RGB lighting which lets you select from up to 16.8 million colors. Use Logitech Gaming Software to choose lighting colour and brightness to match your style, system or environment. You can also set your lighting to sleep when you aren’t using your system. Logitech Gaming Software also lets you synchronize lighting patterns and effects with other Logitech G devices so your devices can display the same lighting and bring your gaming setup to life with breathing or light cycling light patterns.
Get better accuracy by fine tuning the optical sensor in Proteus Spectrum to your playing surface. By tuning the mouse to your environment, you get improved precision and responsiveness. Tuning is fast; then you are ready for battle (Logitech Gaming Software is required to tune sensor). G502 Proteus Spectrum is pre-tuned for Logitech gaming mousepads, G240 and G440. Add one of these for extreme accuracy.
11 Programmable Buttons for fingertip control
Program your favorite commands and macros to each of the 11 buttons. Select from thousands of profiles on your PC, or save your setting to one of the onboard profiles. Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) is required to change button programming but not for onboard memory settings.
DPI Shift In-Game: Ready in an instant
Be an unstoppable force with Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse in either low or high DPI. Shift from headshot-precise 200 DPI targeting to lightning-fast 12,000 DPI maneuvers by shifting through upto five DPI settings per profile.
Dual-mode, Gaming-grade Scroll Wheel
With your G502 Proteus Spectrum, you decide the mode. Choose hyper-fast scrolling or click-to-click precision.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse
- 1 X User Documentation
Three-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 13.20 cm
- Breadth: 7.50 cm
- Height: 4.00 cm
- Weight: mouse only 121 gm; mouse plus cable 168 gm
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download
- Resolution: 200-12000 dpi
- Max acceleration: >40G (tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mousepad)
- Max speed: >300 ips
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1millisecond)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
Glide (tested on wood-veneer desktop)
- Dynamic coefficient of friction: 0.10 μ (k)
- Static coefficient of friction: 0.15 μ (s)
- Buttons (Left/Right): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
- 3 on-board profiles
- Mechanical microswitches
- Improved keyplate design for better click feeling and performance
- Braided cable with hook and loop cable tie
- Sleep mode disabled
- 3 DPI indicator LEDs
- Rubber grips
- Magnetic weight-cavity door