Highlights from Belkin MIXIT DuraTek Reviews
- Kevlar reinforced conductors provide added durability
- Double-braided nylon forms flexible, durable cable jacket
- Flexible insulation reduces friction
Built with DuPont Kevlar
One of the key ingredients of your Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB-A to Micro-USB Cable's secret strength is Kevlar. This super-strong fiber is used the world over for everything from bulletproof vests and crash helmets to surfboards and extreme sports gear. Strong Kevlar strands are built into the cable adding ultimate strength. Able to flex without stretching, these fibers provide structure to keep the wires inside from damage.
Double Braided Nylon
The external cable jacket is made from a premium and hard-wearing nylon. Double braiding is a technique used in rope making and gives maximum strength and added resilience.
Inside Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB-A to Micro-USB Cable, many wires co-exist to provide better functionality and connectivity. Insulation protects the wires from damage as the cable bends and flexes, but some can cause stiffness, affecting the overall suppleness of the cable. The highly flexible insulation within DuraTek minimizes friction, allowing the cable to bend easily and the wires within to move without damage.
Better Strain Relief
The strain relief - where the cable joins the connector head is longer than that found on other cables. Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB-A to Micro-USB Cable is made from flexible TPE, this added length and flexibility helps to absorb stress and reinforce the juncture between the cable and the connector head to prevent separation. Proven in testing to withstand 5000+ cycles where the cable is bent to 180-degrees, this cable is highly resistant to splitting and breakage. Not just flexible, TPE is also smooth, tactile and more environmentally-friendly than the standard PVC.
Connector Key Features:
- Precision laser welding prevents separation from the connector tip
- Robust metal shield reduces EMI and ensures electrical stability
- Your Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB-A to Micro-USB Cable's high polished extruded aluminum casing pairs perfectly with your device
- 18mm TPE strain relief is built to withstand over 5000+ cycles during 180-degree cable bend test
What Comes in the Box
1 X Belkin MIXIT DuraTek 4 Feet USB-A to Micro-USB Braided Cable
Five-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Length: 4 feet
- Galaxy S II, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
- Kindle 3/3G, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Reader 6", Kindle/Kindle Touch, New Kindle Fire HD 7", New Kindle Fire HDX 7", New Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"