Highlights from TP-Link UE300 Reviews
- Fastest USB 3.0 and Gigabit solution ensures high speed transfer rate
- Plug and Play in Windows, Mac OS X and Linux OS
- Foldable and Portable design
What This Product Does
TP-Link UE300 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter adds Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to your Ultrabook, MacBook Air or desktop through a USB 3.0 port. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 standards, transferring files at ultrafast speed over an Ethernet port.
High Speed Data Transfer
Equipped with USB 3.0 ports and Gigabit Ethernet port, TP-Link UE300 provides a high speed data transfer rate.
Connect to Gigabit Ethernet Network
TP-Link UE300 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter adds your devices connectivity to Gigabit Ethernet network.
Compact and Portable Design
Compact design with a retractable cable makes it an ideal on the go.
Ideal to use for Ultrabooks, MAC and PCs
Your TP-Link UE300 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter can be used to add Gigabit Ethernet support to Ultrabooks, MAC and PCs. Note: Driver required for Mac OS X (10.5-10.8).
Plug and Play
User Friendly: Plug and play, enjoy the most stable and rapid Internet
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link UE300 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 7.10 cm
- Breadth: 2.60 cm
- Height: 1.62 cm
- Weight: 145 gm
- Chipset: RTL8153
- 1 X 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Port
- 1 X USB 3.0 Port
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/. Driver required for Mac OS X (10.5-10.8).
- Linux based system