Highlights from TP-Link UE330 Reviews
- 3 additional USB 3.0 ports, transfer speed upto 5Gbps
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, supports transfer speed upto 1000Mbps
- Enhanced stability and compatibility
3-Port USB 3.0 Hub
Your TP-Link UE330 USB and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a light and compact gadget, it adds 3 additional USB 3.0 ports to your devices for simultaneous use of a variety of USB devices.
Tips: USB 3.0 supports upto 10 times fast data transfer speed as USB2.0, and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices.
Also a Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
TP-Link UE330 USB and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter also adds Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to your ultrabook, chromebook, laptop or desktop, ensuring you upto 1000Mbps reliable wired network connection.
Carry One that Equals Two
Performance: UE330 = 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub + USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Size: UE330 = USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Unpack and Ready to Use
TP-Link UE330 USB and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter supports Plug and Play feature that enables user to use it by simply connecting it to an available USB port without manual driver installation. No More Driver Installation (Manual driver installation is required for Mac OS X 10.5-10.8, 10.11).
Utilizing advanced chipset solution, TP-Link UE330 USB and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter ensures you fast and stable connection in Windows, Mac OS X, Chrome OS and Linux OS (Manual driver installation is required for Mac OS X 10.5-10.8, 10.11).
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link UE330 USB 3.0 3-Port Hub and Gigabit Ethernet 2 in 1 USB Adapter
- 1 X User Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 9.60 cm
- Breadth: 3.10 cm
- Height: 2.30 cm
- Weight: 150 gm
- Output Interface:
- 3 X USB-A 3.0 Ports
- 1 X Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Input Interface: 1 X USB-A 3.0 Connector
- Chipset: RTL8153
- Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10)
- Mac OS X (10.5-10.11) - (Manual driver installation is required)
- Linux OS
- Chrome OS