TP-Link RE200 AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
- Regular price
- $28.97 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $28.97 SGD
- Unit price
Highlights from TP-Link RE200 AC750 Reviews
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- Dual band speeds upto 750 Mbps
- Ethernet port allows to connect wired devices
Boost Your Router Coverage to Expanded Dual Band WiFi
TP-Link RE200 Range Extender expands your existing WiFi coverage with next generation 11AC WiFi technology. It works with any standard WiFi router and creates stronger dual band connections in hard-to-reach areas, allowing you to enjoy seamless wireless coverage throughout your home or office.
Next Generation 11AC WiFi
Create faster access for 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac WiFi devices. Your TP-Link RE200 Range Extender delivers fast speeds of dual band WiFi upto 750 Mbps and provides reliable connections for laptops, smartphones, tablets and other wireless-enabled devices (actual WiFi speeds may vary due to different user environments).
Enjoy Super Speeds in High Speed Mode
With High-Speed technology, TP-Link RE200 Range Extender makes the best use of both WiFi bands to establish super speedy connections, ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks (in high speed mode, RE200 offers maximum performance but limits connection to one band 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz).
Easy Setup and Flexible Placement
Press the WPS button on your router and the Range Extender button on your TP-Link RE200 Range Extender within 2 minutes to easily connect to the network. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the RE200 back in a location for the best signal quality and coverage in your house, without needing to configure the extender again.
The band used when connecting via the WPS buttons is sometimes indefinite and dependant on the settings on your router. If you want to establish a WPS connection in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, please go to the TP-Link RE200's web configuration page to configure this.
Smart Signal Indicator
Smart signal lights show the strength of signal that TP-Link RE200 Range Extender receives from the existing router, which can help to find the best location for optimal WiFi coverage.
TP-Link RE200 Range Extender's single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link RE200 AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
- 1 X RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Resource CD
- 1 X Quick Installation Manual
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 11.00 cm
- Width: 7.52 cm
- Height: 6.58 cm
- Weight: 130 gm
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE802.11ac,IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface: 1 X 10/100 M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button: RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button
- Power Consumption: About 6.5 W
- Antenna: 3 X internal
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 5 GHz: Upto 433 Mbps, 2.4 GHz: Upto 300 Mbps
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender
- Wireless Functions: WMM (WiFi Multimedia), Wireless Statistic, Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux