Edifier S2000MKIII Review Highlights
- 5.5 inch aluminum diaphragm drivers
- Planar diaphragm tweeters
- Bluetooth V5.0 with Qualcomm aptX HD decoding
Dual DSP Digital Audio Processing
Two professional digital processing DSP chips:
- Dynamically manage high-pitched and medium-bass channel.
- Control frequency distribution independently.
- Realise fully characteristic advantages of high-pitched and low-pitched units.
You can connect same active speaker to multiple devices (TV set, TV set-top box, Blu-ray player, game console, CD/DVD player, smartphone, computer or tablet) via:
- Bluetooth connection.
- Wired digital input
- Wired analog input.
Four EQ Preset Modes
- Swap between four sound modes with press of button:
- These four modes highlight tones in distinctive genres of music and audio.
Wireless IR Remote Control
- You can adjust volume, switch sound source, select mode, and power on/off your Speakers wirelessly.
- Frees you from hassle of pressing speaker buttons repeatedly.
OLED LCD Screen
- Intuitive and clear.
- Displays selected input status of Speaker (source, sound effect modes and volume).
- One glance at screen tells you exactly which input you are on.
- Speaker casing made out of wood veneer.
- Knobs made of metal for professional-grade feel.
- PVC side panels with matte black finish.
Edifier S2000MKIII Speakers Features
- Treble, bass and volume individually adjustable.
- 50-level high-precision adjustment of master volume and smart startup volume protect both your hearing and the speaker from damage.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Edifier S2000MKIII 2.0 Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
- 1 X RCA to RCA Audio Cable
- 1 X 3.5 mm to RCA Audio Cable
- 1 X Fibre Optic Audio Cable
- 1 X Speaker Connecting Cable
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X User Manual
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 34.20 cm
- Width 27.60 cm
- Height 19.80 cm
- Weight 17.10 kg
Edifier S2000MKIII Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers Specifications
- Total Power Output
- L/R (treble): 15 W+15 W RMS L/R
- (Mid-range bass): 50 W + 50 W RMS
- ≤ 25 dB(A) Noise Level
- 45 Hz ~ 40 KHz Frequency Response
- ≥ 90 dB(A) Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Input Sensitivity
- Line 1 input 800 ± 50 mV
- Line 2 input 600 ± 50 mV
- Bluetooth input 450 ± 50 mFFs
- Optical/Coaxial input 350 ± 50 mFFs