Highlights from Logitech Z407 Reviews
- Crisp high to powerful mid and low-range notes
- Dual-orientation (horizontal/vertical) Speakers with detachable stand
- Headphone connectivity via Subwoofer AUX port only
- USB data cable not included
80 Watts Power plus precise Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Delivers immersive, lifelike sound.
20 Watts Bass plus DSP
Balances Logitech Z407 Bluetooth 2.1 Speaker's depth and clarity.
Ported, Fired-Down Subwoofer
Adds 'boom' to music, movies and games while maintaining rich audio.
Wireless Control Dial With 20 Metre Wireless Range
Enables adjust your sound from across the room (wireless range varies with environmental conditions). Power/volume control (mute/unmute). Bass level control. Pause/play. Skip forward/back. Pair Bluetooth/switch to wired.
Bluetooth, Micro USB and 3.5 mm Input
Connect in any of three ways. Even switch between them.
What Comes in the Box
- 2 X Satellite Speakers
- 1 X Subwoofer
- 1 X 3.5 mm Audio Cable
- 2 X AAA Batteries
- 1 X User Manual
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Satellite (Left and right)/Subwoofer/Control Pod Dimensions
- Height 19.99 cm/24.00 cm/6.99 cm
- Width 9.39 cm/23.40 cm/6.99 cm
- Depth 8.52 cm/18.00 cm/2.94 cm
- Weight 390 gm/2.45 kg/52 gm
Logitech Z407 2.1 Speaker Specifications
- 80 W total watts (Peak)
- 40 W total watts (RMS)
- 20 W subwoofer
- 2 X 10 W satellites
- 1 X 3.5 mm input
- 1 X Micro USB input
- Bluetooth 5.0 (SBC coded only; no aptX support)
- 12-month battery life
Logitech Z407 Bluetooth 2.1 Speaker Works Only with
- Windows, Mac and Chrome via AUX, USB-A and Bluetooth
- iOS and Android Bluetooth enabled devices