TP-Link Archer C5400X AC5400 Tri-Band Gaming Router
- Regular price
- $353.27 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $353.27 SGD
- Unit price
TP-Link Archer C5400X Router Review Highlights
- Total rated speed 5334 Mbps
- Eight external and detachable antennas
- VPN acceleration for 5 times faster connection
To game at highest settings, you need impressive processing power. With a 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, three co-processors and 1 GB RAM, TP-Link Archer C5400X Router delivers the raw power required to execute every service, thread and application perfectly. And to eradicate latency and deliver smooth gameplay.
Intelligent Traffic Prioritization
Your TP-Link Archer C5400X Gaming Router conquers lag. Eradicating it from your gaming experience. Its dynamic optimization engine automatically identifies gaming traffic. To give you tactical advantage during heated raids, PvP encounters and ranked matches.
Blistering WiFi Speeds
Get into action with incredible AC5400 tri-band WiFi speeds. Over 2.4 GHz (1000 Mbps) and two 5 GHz bands (2167 Mbps). Three WiFi bands make it easier to streamline your network. And stay competitive in the heat of battle.
Dedicate one band to gaming traffic while remaining two deliver high-speed WiFi to the rest of your home. Or enable Smart Connect to have your router zero in on the best WiFi band for every device. Driving them to peak performance intelligently.
Full-Throttle Wireless Performance
TP-Link Archer C5400X Gaming Router employs MU-MIMO and Airtime Fairness. To balance requests of every device. With speed and precision. Calibrated metrics and sophisticated algorithms determine how the router divides air time and distributes dedicated Wi-Fi streams to each device. Leaving you to focus on taking down the opposition. Instead of fighting your allies for bandwidth.
Far-Reaching WiFi Range
Game from basement to garage and even backyard with RangeBoost. Which strengthens reception quality to reinforce connections in your home. And keep both older and newer devices connected at greater distances than other routers.
Accelerated Wired Connections
With eight Gigabit Ethernet ports of TP-Link Archer C5400X Gaming Router, you can connect PCs, smart TVs and game consoles to fast, wired connection. Without needing a switch.
Team two LAN ports using Link Aggregation to double connection speeds from 1 Gbps to 2 Gbps for Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices and PCs with LACP. Combine WAN port with LAN port to connect DOCSIS 3.1 modems. For best-in-industry internet speeds.
Comprehensive Threat Protection
Defend your system from malicious threats that can sneak through downloads and file sharing. TP-Link Archer C5400X Gaming Router's HomeCare, powered by Trend Micro, protects every device from latest cyber threats with powerful security, built-in antivirus and cutting-edge intrusion prevention.
Fortified Internet Access
Secure your data no matter where you are. By using built-in VPN and OpenVPN to create private network with PPTP.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Archer C5400X AC5400 Tri-Band Gaming Router
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 28.80 cm
- Width: 28.80 cm
- Height: 18.40 cm
- Weight: 1.50 kg
- Standards and Protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.3ab
- 1 X Gigabit Ethernet WAN.
- 8 X Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- 2 X USB 3.0.
- 1 X Power.
- 1 X Wi-Fi On/Off.
- 1 X WPS.
- 1 X Reset.
- 1 X LED On/Off.
- LED Panel: 1 X LED with multiple states.
- Chipset: MU-MIMO, Beamforming, Airtime Fairness, RangeBoost, NitroQAM
- Wireless Frequencies:
- 1000 Mbps @ 2.4 GHz.
- 2167 Mbps @ 5 GHz.
- 2167 Mbps @ 5 GHz.
- Tether App:
- Android 4.1 or higher.
- iOS 8 or higher.
- System Tools: Time Settings, Diagnostics, Fw OTA Upgrade, Config backup/restore, Administration, Syslog, SNMP, Statistics, LED Control
- Basic Function: Network Map(Internet Status/Client List/Speedtest), Internet Settings, Wireless Settings, USB Sharing Settings (USB Storage Sharing/FTP Server/Print Server/Media Server), HomeC are(Parental Control/Antivirus/QoS), Guest Network Settings, TP-Link Cloud Settings, Multiple Languages
- Protocols IPv4, IPv6
- Advanced Functions: Working Mode (Router Mode or AP Mode), Wireless Schedule, Time Machine, TP-Link DDNS, Parental Controls/Antivirus/QoS
IPv6, VPN Server (OpenVPN and PPTP Servers), NAT Forwarding (DMZ/UPnP...), Link aggregation(WAN/LAN), Airtime Fairness, SmartConnect, Portal Authentication for Guest Wi-Fi
- Supported Operating Systems: Time Settings, Diagnostics, Fw OTA Upgrade, Config backup/restore, Administration, Syslog, SNMP, Statistics, LED Control
- Built-In Antivirus:
- Malicious Content Filter.
- Intrusion Prevention System.
- Infected Device Quarantine.
- Access Control: Device-based whitelist/blacklist.
- Wi-Fi Security: Open, WEP, WPA-PSK.
- Firewall Features: Open, WEP, WPA-PSK.
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0 or other Java-enabled browser.
- Cable or DSL Modem subscription with service provider (for internet access).