- Focus on mid-tones.�Very effective sound-cancellation
Great choice for watching movies or casual computer use
Real wood and really great audio go together. Exceptional earbuds, every pair of Griffin WoodTones Earphones shows unique woodgrain, color and markings, polished to a smooth, satin finish.
Beech wood has long been prized in the making of drums and other musical instruments, with a tone between that of maple and birch, the two most popular drum woods.
- Griffin has paired wood's excellent acoustic qualities with 8 mm neodymium drivers. One listen, and you'll agree that it's a good match. Warm overtones accentuate the mid-range, vocals come alive, and low frequency bass emerges without distorting harmonics or clarity-destroying echoes. You'll notice an improvement in sound volume, as well; you may find yourself listening at a lower volume level than usual, yet enjoying it more.
- Griffin WoodTones Earphones features�inline microphone which lets you take calls and interact with Siri on your iPhone - just give the mic control button a long click, the same as you would your Home button.
Three sizes of soft ear cushions are included, to ensure a good fit for your ears, and a listening experience isolated from outside distractions. Wear them in your ears for extended periods without fatigue.
- Wood housings enhance voice and bass frequencies without coloring the sound
- Griffin WoodTones Earphones�is lightweight for comfort
- Four generous feet of smooth, supple, black TPE-coated cable giving you room to move
- Drawstring bag made of natural hemp fiber
Each set of Griffin WoodTones Earphones� is a one-of a kind artefact that will reveal layers of nuance in your favorite music that you've been missing with ordinary earbuds.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X set of earphones
- 2 X extra sets of ear cushions
- 1 X carrying bag
- 1 X information sheet
- Length: 7.112 cm
- Breadth: 2.032 cm
- Height: 1.016 cm
- Weight: 18 gm
- 8 mm moving coil neodymium magnet drivers for powerful sound
- In-line control mic works with Siri and many other voice control systems
- Impedance: 16 ohms � 15%
- Sensitivity: 103 dB � 3 dB
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- 4 foot TPE-jacketed cable with gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) plug