Smooth motorized camera pan
- Acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction technology
- Sound that’s crisp, clear, and highly intelligible
ConferenceCam solution for meetings with up to 14 participants.
Outstanding Video Conferences
Imagine a meeting where everyone is seen and heard. Logitech Group Conferencing System delivers this with exceptionally sharp video quality and a masterfully designed, full-duplex speakerphone.
Easy to Use
Logitech Group Conferencing System is simple to set up and use. USB plug-and-play connections make video meetings easy.
Works with Leading Applications
Group Conferencing System is compatible with most video software applications including the ones you’re already using.�Certified for Skype for Business Certified, Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible. Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members.
Customize your room setup with multiple mounting options offered�by your�Logitech Group Conferencing System. Use the camera on the table or mount it on the wall with the hardware provided. Conversations are clearly heard within a 6m/20-foot diameter around the base with the standard equipment.
Logitech Group Conferencing System is ideal for mid to large size video conferences. For�a larger room or larger groups, the optional expansion mics will extend the audio range to 8.5m or 28 feet.
Sharp Video Quality
Logitech Group Conferencing System offers HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second.
90-degree Field of View
Everyone can be seen with the 90-degree field of view. Focus on speaker, material, or whiteboard with mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt.
With your Logitech Group Conferencing System you have two ways to operate the camera’s pan, tilt, and zoom functions, or the speakerphone’s volume up/down and answer/hang-up. Control these functions on the speakerphone console or with remote control. Keep track of the remote by docking it in the console when not in use.
Five Camera Presets
Logitech Group Conferencing System's multiple camera presets make it easy to frame and focus the lens on frequently used views such as the conference table, whiteboard, and close-ups and quickly return to each view at the touch of a button.
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam product
- ZEISS� lens certification
- Kensington security slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- Ultra-wideband audio
- Bluetooth and NFC enabled
- LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth
- Touch controls for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth – plus camera
- PTZ, “home” preset and far-end control
Four omni-directional microphones (Tx) supporting 20-foot/6m diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 11KHz
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Camera
- 1 X Speakerphone
- 1 X Remote Control
- 2 X�5m Cables (For connection between speakerphone and hub and camera and hub)
- 1 X 3m Cable (between hub and PC)
- Velcro for Cable Management
- Velcro for Hub (to table securing)
- 1 X Powered Hub
- 1 X Power Adapter with Regional Plugs
- 1 X Mount
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- 1 X Warranty Card
Two-Year Hardware Warranty
- Length: 13.00�cm/24.00 cm
- Breadth: 17.00�cm/6.5 cm
- Height: 13.80�cm/24.00 cm
- Weight: 585�gm/1.22 kg
- Length: 9.40�cm/12.00 cm
- Breadth: 3.40�cm/12.00 cm
- Height: 7.40�cm/5.00 cm
- Weight:�83 gm/51 gm
Wall/Table Mount Dimensions
- Length: 21.00�cm
- Breadth: 12.00 cm
- Height: 9.90�cm
- Weight: 255�gm
Expansion Mics Dimensions
- Length: 8.30�cm
- Breadth: 8.30�cm
- Height: 2.10�cm
- Weight: 230�gm
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
Compliance and tools
- USB 2.0 compliant
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Downloadable diagnostic tool
- Field upgradeable firmware tool
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher