- Buffer size - 512 KB
- Password management
- Improved usability for easier and smoother deployment of voice & video
Preserve Efficiency of Current Network and Support Seamless Integration with High-Speed Core
- Netgear ProSafe FS728TLP Switch holds the best value for the majority of small network traffic need.
- Comes with Gigabit copper and Fiber uplink ports, supporting easy connection to Gigabit backbone or servers.
- Comprehensive L2 network features ensure consistency in network setup and policy across the network, regardless of network speed.
- IGMP provides advanced multicast filtering and efficient use of network bandwidth of your�Netgear ProSafe FS728TLP Switch.
Build Eco-Friendly Network
- Variable speed fan of Netgear ProSafe FS728TLP Switch enables the fan to turn on at a certain temperature in order to minimize the noise level.
- PoE Timer for scheduling on/off time of�your PoE powered devices for better�control and optimized use of your devices.
Energy efficient�ethernet (IEEE802.3az) for�energy saving.
Network Development Made Easy
Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP.
- Netgear ProSafe FS728TLP Switch features Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance.
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control.
- Netgear ProSafe FS728TLP Switch features Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrade.
Small IT, not Big IT
- Easy to manage via web-Based�Management GUI or Smart Control Center�(Windows PC required) for multi-switch�deployment.
- Standard-based technology of your Netgear ProSafe FS728TLP Switch ensures interoperability with any standard-based�devices in the existing network.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear ProSafe FS728TLP 24-Port Fast Ethernet Smart Switch
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X Rack-Mounting Kit
- 1 X Resource CD with links to online documentation, installation guides�and user guide
- Length: 44.00 cm
- Breadth: 20.40 cm
- Height: 4.30 cm
- Weight:�2.92 kg
- 10/100Mbps ports:�24
- Gigabit ports:�2,�SFP ports:�2,�Number of PoE ports:�12
- PoE+ (802.3at):�N/A
- Total PoE Power budget (Watts):�100
- Max MAC entries:�8K
- VLAN (Number Supported):�128
- VLAN routing:�N/A,�Dynamic VLAN assignment:�N/A,�MLD Snooping:�N/A,�Static route:�N/A,�Host ARP table:�N/A
- EEE:�Yes,�DoS Prevention:�Yes
- Internal/External:�Internal 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Max consumption (Watts):�124
- Acoustic Noise Level @25C (dBA):�30.7
- Operating Temperature:�0� to 50� C
- MTBF:�755,725 hrs