Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology brings simplicity and cost-savings to network deployment for all size of businesses. With more and more devices capable of receiving power over Ethernet, the PoE switches that can provide power to these end devices are in high demand. Traditional PoE switches come with high port density and are not flexible or optimized for small scale deployments. Users will end up with many unused ports. Netgear GS510TP Switch provides a compact solution that fits nicely
into a situation where low-port density is desired for specific areas or extension of the network. Your Netgear GS510TP Switch comes with 8 PoE-capable Gigabit copper ports to connect to your PoE end devices and two additional dedicated
Gigabit Fiber ports for uplinks with greater distance. Plus, with the PoE Plus support, it is able to provide sufficient power for those power-hungry devices with up to 30w per port with a total power budget of 130w
on the switch. It is packed with powerful features capable of enhancing any type of business network.
Netgear GS510TP Switch comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as enhanced VLAN and QoS, access control lists (ACL), 802.1x port authentication, rate limiting and IGMP snooping and many more, to provide businesses with networks that are geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Provide flexibility and simplicity for your VoIP and Video Surveillance deployments.
- PoE Plus Future-Proof, capable of powering your 11n WIFI access points as well as PTZ cameras and video phones.
Traffic Management prioritize traffic to ensure quality of latency-sensitive services and applications despite increasing traffic loads.
- Your Netgear GS510TP Switch has advanced Security with 802.1x and ACL User-based authentication and added filtering to permit or deny traffic based on MAC or IP addresses.
- Auto Voice and Auto Video Assist customers to easily set up VoIP or IP surveillance networks with a couple of simple steps.
- PoE Timer Schedule to turn off your WIFI network or VoIP phones outside of office hours for security and energy savings.
- Centralized Management with your Netgear GS510TP Switch via the New Smart Control Center discover all the Smart Switches in the network, configure them from a central location; schedule mass configuration and firmware uploads.