Stereo sound with enhanced bass
Sound-isolating circumaural ear cup design
Detachable boom microphone for voice chat or added mobility
Based on Military Helicopter Headset Designs
Razer BlackShark Gaming Headset was inspired by aviator headsets worn by attack helicopter pilots. They provide the same level of comfort needed to endure extended mission times and superior sound isolation for absolute command-clarity in the most frenzied situations.
Superior Sound Isolation for Distraction-Free Gaming and Music Playback
With the circumaural design and leatherette sealant of Razer BlackShark Gaming Headset’s ear cups, block out all unwanted, ambient noise and only hear the awesome, intense audio of your games and music.
Gaming On The Go
Razer BlackShark Gaming Headset’s detachable boom microphone makes this a highly versatile headset, at home both at a gaming setup and out on the streets for music playback. �Go from immersive gaming audio and smack-talking foes at your desktop to listening to your music out and about in seconds. �The combined audio/mic cable works with all portable audio/mobile/computing devices including the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phones, Razer Blade, Macbook Pro, or today’s newer Ultrabooks.
The included audio/mic splitter extension cable lets you use the combined audio/mic capabilities of Razer BlackShark Gaming Headset on computers that use separate 3.5mm ports for audio output and microphone input.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Razer BlackShark Gaming Headset
- 1 X Microphone Replacement Cover
- 1 X Headphone + Microphone Splitter Cable
- 1 X Quick Start Guide�
One-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 25.91 cm
- Width:�23.82 cm
- Height:�13.21 cm
- Weight: 727 gm
- Drivers: 40 mm neodymium magnets with copper-clad aluminum voice coil
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Impedance: 29 ?
- Sensitivity @ 1 KHz: 105dB � 3 dB
- Input power: 50mW
- Cable: �1.3 m Rubber sheathed
- Connector: 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack�
- Frequency response: �50 Hz – 16 KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: �50dB
- Sensitivity @ 1KHz: �-37 dB +/- 4dB
- Pick-up pattern: �Unidirectional
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio + Microphone Usage:�Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack�(Compatible with Apple iPhone, HTC, BlackBerry)
- Headphone + Microphone Splitter Cable Usage:�Devices with separate 3.55mm audio and microphone jacks�(Compatible with most laptop and desktop computers)