Low power consumption�(and longer battery life) even at highest speeds
Lower operating noise
Looking for an added performance boost? With Toshiba Q300 Pro 128GB Drive there‘s virtually no speed limit. Whether you want to go full throttle with your games, video and graphics editing or dream of lightning fast booting times, the Q300 Pro 128GB SSD�puts you in the fast lane. Toshiba's famous�quality and reliability�keep your data safe and secure.
Get In The Fast Lane
Designed to optimise your efficiency, the trailblazing Q300 Pro 128GB Drive leverages premium Toshiba NAND flash to go the distance and deliver a superior balance of performance and value that will transform any mobile computing system.
Give Your Computing A Boost!
- Toshiba Q300 Pro 128GB SSD uses 2-bit-per-cell A19nm flash to maximise speed and reliability.
- Thanks to Adaptive Size SLC Write Cache technology, the Drive can act as�a single-level-cell drive to enhance system responsiveness.
Speed is great. Speed with endurance is better. That‘s why Toshiba built the Q300 Pro 128GB Drive with Total Bytes to Write (TBW) of 80 TB.
More Reliable With Toshiba‘s Original Error Correction Technology
Keeping your data safe is Toshiba‘s highest priority.
- The�Q300 Pro 128GB SSD incorporates Toshiba‘s Quadruple Swing-By Code Error Correction Circuit (QSBC? ECC) to detect and correct errors on the fly.
- The unique combination of QSBC? ECC and Patrol Read, that checks constantly for data deterioration, makes sure that data integrity is kept at the highest levels.
One Step Ahead
Zeroing Trim Support keeps your Toshiba Q300 Pro 128GB Drive's write speeds high by emptying unneeded stored data in advance. When new data needs to be stored, all is clear for speedy operations.
Lining Things Up For Speed
Native Command Queuing (NCQ) realigns commands on the fly to optimise SSD access. This further accelerates the speed of data read/write performance.
Keep Your Cool
Toshiba Q300 Pro 128GB SSD�runs quieter, smoother and more efficiently than traditional storage. Having no moving mechanical parts, a�SSD resists shock better for higher reliability. The additional built-in sensors monitor thermal properties, keeping your data safe.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Toshiba Q300 Pro 128GB Solid State Drive
- 1 X Spacer for 9.5mm Applications
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- 1 X Warranty Leaflet
Five-Year Hardware Warranty
- Length: 10 cm
- Width: 6.99 cm
- Height: 0.70 cm
- Weight: 53 gm
- Controller: Toshiba TC358790
- Interface: SATA III (6.0 Gbit/s, backwards compatible�with 3.0 Gbit/s and 1.5 Gbit/s)
- Max transfer rate: 6.0 Gbit/s
- Sequential Read Speed: Up to 550 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed:�Up to 510 MB/s
- Random read speed:�Up to 91,000 IOPS
- Random write speed:�Up to 59,000 IOPS
- Deterministic Zeroing TRIM Support: Yes; requires OS support
- S.M.A.R.T support: yes
- Garbage collection: yes
- Read only mode: yes
- Thermal control: yes
- MTTF: 1,500,000 hours
- Power consumption: Active 3.3 W (typical);�Idle 125 mW (typical)
- Cloning tool software: NTI Echo 3 (migration software) by download
- Utility tool software: Toshiba Storage Utilities by download