- Compatible with iOS and Android
Free Withings account to store and access your data securely
Advanced tracking, every step of the way
Whatever your fitness level or style, Withings Pulse O2�can help you be more active and improve your health. During the day it captures steps, distance walked, elevation climbed and calories burned. At night, it monitors your sleep cycles. And when asked, it measures your heart rate and blood oxygen level. With this data at hand, Withings Pulse O2�empowers you to make informed choices.
Steps:�Every step you take matters! Know how far you have progressed.
Elevation:�Withings Pulse O2 counts the feet you climb actively since they represents extra effort.
Distance:�Track distance to see�how far and how fast you have traveled. Based on your profile for high precision.
Calories:�To reinforce your motivation, know instantly from your Withings Pulse O2 how many calories you have burned. Pulse displays active calories. App widget displays metabolic + total calories.
Wear it your way
- Slap it on your wrist using the adjustable watchband.
- Attach your versatile Withings Pulse O2 to your belt or apparel using the clip.
- Drop it in your pocket or bag.
Withings Pulse O2�detects running automatically. Analyze your running in real time: press the button once to bring your duration and distance into view.
Use your Withings Pulse O2 to check your heart rate after exercising to monitor your recovery.
Check your blood oxygen level to assess overall efficiency of your respiratory function.
Faithfully follows your nights
Time to go to bed? Place your�Withings Pulse O2 in the wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. Next morning you can assess your sleep precisely. The in-app graph shows your sleep duration, light/deep sleep cycles, sleep interruptions and sleep quality.
Swipe for motivation
Did you beat your previous record?�Slide your finger across the touch screen to go back into time. Withings Pulse O2 features History Browsing which displays 10 days' data for instant insights on your progress.
Withings�Pulse O2 automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day thanks to its embedded Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
See the data come to life
The free Health Mate App turns raw numbers into easy-to-read graphs showcasing your day-to-day progress to understand how habits impact your health.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Withings Pulse O2�Activity Tracker
- 1 X�Silicone + Metal�Clip
- 1 X Silicon�Wristband
- 1 X Micro-USB to USB�Standard Charging Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
One-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 4.3 cm
- Breadth: 2.2 cm
- Height: 0.8 cm
- Weight: 8 gm
Heart rate & SpO2 measurement
- Optoelectronics sensor
- Green/red LEDs
Day & Night motion sensor
- High precision MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- Low power consumption
- Large OLED screen
128 pixels x 32 pixels resolution
Touch screen for history browsing�
- Heart rate and SpO2 sensor
2-week average use between charges
- Charging via standard micro-USB power cable (provided)
- Built-in Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Power save mode: Reserve power gives you up to 24 hours of extra tracking, even though the screen is not on
- iOS7 or higher
- iPhone (4 and above)
- iPod touch (4th generation or higher)
- iPad (2nd generation or higher)�
- Android 4.0 or higher
- Requires a Bluetooth Low Energy device
- Bluetooth 2.0 or higher