- Capable of handling sudden crashes
- Large storage capacity
- Passed stringent tests for waterproofing, dustproofing and shock resistance
Adata HD720 1TB Portable HDD is ultra durable external hard drive with a sporty design and provides excellent protection of data. It also is the most rugged data backup for your next adventure!
IP68 Water and Dust Resistant Qualified
Adata HD720 1TB Portable HDD has passed the stringent IP68 test, offering excellent water and dust resistant protection. Thanks to its durable design, Adata HD720 works normally even in a dusty environment or after being submerged in its storage state in 2 meter-deep water for up to 120 minutes.
Tougher Shock Test Qualified
Adata HD720 1TB Portable HDD has passed a stricter 1.8 m drop test than the standard military-grade (MIL-STD-810G 516.6) requirement.
The triple-layer construction of Adata HD720 1TB Portable HDD incorporates exceptionally elastic silicone material to provide great shock absorption from all angles.
Shock Sensor Protection
Shock Sensor Protection helps protect your data. If your Adata HD720 1TB Portable HDD suffers a severe shock from being struck, Shock Sensor Protection automatically starts up and displays a flashing red light. When the shock has passed, a solid or flashing blue light displays indicating normal operation has resumed.
Wrap-around USB Cable
The USB cable tucks into a wrap-around exterior groove in the drive casing, providing an elegant storage solution that matches the highly practical characteristics of the device.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Adata HD720 1TB Portable Hard Disk Drive
- 1 X USB 3.0 Cable
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-Year Hardware Warranty
- Length: 12.94 cm
- Width: 9.79 cm
- Height: 2.02 cm
- Weight: 223 gm
- Texture: Plastic/Silicone Rubber
- Operating Temperature: 5°C (41°F) to 50°C (121°F)
- Operating Voltage: USB DC 5V
- Windows XP or later
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0). Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging into two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.