Amazfit ZenBuds Smart Sleep Earbuds Review Highlights
- Passive (not active) noise-blocking in-ear design
- Bluetooth 5.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Relaxing, sleep-inducing sounds
- Official sounds only. Cannot listen to your own audio
Three Playback Modes
- Unlimited Duration.
- Playback Duration: Choose based on your preference.
- Smart Playback: Amazfit ZenBuds auto stop once you fall asleep.
- Volume control.
- Sleep Quality Report: Tracks sleep stages, sleep positions and heart rate. Gives suggestions for better sleep.
- Natural, calming white-noise music library. Upload to Amazfit ZenBuds.
Personal Wake Up Alarm
- Tone increases gradually.
- Customise for days and times.
- Goes off inside your ear. Does not disturb anyone around you.
Pomodoro Timer (PT)
- Available in Focus Mode.
- Helps you stay focused for 25-minute stretches.
- Reminds you to take five-minute breaks.
Amazfit ZenBuds Smart Sleep Earbuds Features
- Secure-fit design. Sleep/switch sides comfortably.
- Sounds engineered to help you work and study with efficiency and focus.
- Breathing exercise designed to soothe and relieve stress.
- Soft and flexible texture. Skin-friendly eartips. Easy to clean.
- 3 times lighter than Air Pod Pro.
- Upto 12 hours battery life.
- Turn on Smart Call Notification when needed.
- Enable Do Not Disturb mode before heading to bed.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Amazfit ZenBuds Smart Sleep Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds: Left and Right.
- 1 X Rotatable Charging Case.
- 4 X Pairs of Silicone Earplugs: Super Small SS, Small S, Medium M (attached to earbuds) and Large L.
- 1 X USB-C Charging Cable.
- 1 X User Guide.
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Weight 2.0 gm (each earbud)
- Charging Case 50 gm
Amazfit ZenBuds Smart Sleep Earbuds Specifications
- Knowles full-range armature receivers
- Battery capacity
- Earbuds 10 mAh
- Charging case 280 mAh
- Earbuds 5 V 0.01 A
- Charging case 5 V 0.2 A
- 20 Hz - 8 kHz frequency response
- Acceleration sensor
Amazfit ZenBuds Smart Sleep Earbuds Work Only with
Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above