Asus ROG Falchion Gaming Keyboard Review Highlights
- CES 2021 Innovation Award Honoree
- "Compact, Wireless goodness" .... Hardware Zone Singapore
- Gaming-grade 1 ms. At 2.4 GHz RF
Asus ROG Falchion Gaming Keyboard Features
- Cherry MX Blue Switch
- Strong tactile feedback. With audible click.
- Distinct tactile bump can be felt easily. Satisfying typing experience.
- Actuation / tactile force: 50 g / 60 g.
- Key-travel distance: 2.2 mm to actuate. 4 mm to bottom.
- 68-key layout. With arrow and navigation keys.
- Innovative touch panel on left flank of Asus ROG Falchion Gaming Keyboard lets you adjust volume, create shortcuts for switching apps or copying and pasting. You can also program it for use as macro key.
- Dual mode connectivity. Wired and wireless.
- Upto 400 hours battery life (with RGB lighting off).
- Durable ROG PBT Doubleshot Keycaps.
- Per-key RGB lighting. With Aura Sync technology.
- Transparent polycarbonate keyboard cover. Can also be placed under keyboard when in use. Gives underside RGB lighting diffused look.
- German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical switches. For precision input. With tactile feedback.
- Armoury Crate software gives you centralized control.
- Customize user profiles
- Map keys
- Record macros
- Even track hardware stats during gameplay.
- 30-minute charge time. Lets you play for upto 32 hours with RGB lighting off.
- Save upto 6 profiles. Including upto 5 custom schemes.
- 100% Anti-Ghosting and N-Key Rollover.
- Disable touch panel and Windows key with single press.
- Toggle between Number or Function (Fn) key input. To switch modes easily.
- On-the-fly macro recordings.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Asus ROG Falchion Cherry MX RGB 65 Percent Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- 1 X Keyboard Cover
- 1 X USB Wireless Dongle
- 1 X USB Cable
- 1 X Dongle Extender
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 30.50 cm
- Breadth 10.10 cm
- Height 3.85 cm
- Weight 520 gm (without cable)
Asus ROG Falchion Gaming Keyboard Works Only with
- Requires USB port