Asus ROG Pugio II Gaming Mouse Review Highlights
- Tri-Mode connectivity: RF 2.4 GHz wireless, Bluetooth Low Energy and wired USB
- 7 programmable buttons. To execute macros, functions and complex moves
- Hot-swappable Omron switches. Rated for 50 million clicks
Asus ROG Pugio II Gaming Mouse Features
- 16,000 DPI optical sensor. For pinpoint precision.
- Pivoted button mechanism. For fast and accurate response. With clean, tactile feel.
- On-the-scroll DPI control. For sensitivity adjustment.
- Underside radio switch. To save battery power. Flip between low-latency 2.4 GHz and high-endurance BLE.
- SmartHop technology detects and avoids 2.4 GHz band signal interference. Switches to least congested channels in real time.
- Personalise your symmetrical Asus ROG Pugio II easily. By using magnetic buttons on both sides (suits left-handed gamers equally).
- Dedicated pockets for additional switches, button caps and tweezer in included triangular accessory case.
- Magnetic cover plate quickly detachable without tools.
- Push-fit switch sockets. Plug in switches that suit your operating force and feedback preference.
- Textured sides for better grip
- Integrated storage for wireless dongle.
- Seven dynamic lighting effects available in integrated Asus Aura RGB. Alternatively create your own custom effects and harmonise them across your gaming setup using Aura Sync.
- (Without using RGB lighting) Upto 69 hours of play over 2.4 GHz. 100 hours over Bluetooth LE.
- Store your favourite DPI, illumination and other settings in Asus ROG Pugio II's three onboard memory slots.
- Configure Asus ROG Pugio II Mouse effortlessly using intuitive user interface of Armoury II software (driver downloadable for free). You can even track hardware stats during gameplay for data analysis.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 1 X Wireless Receiver (stored inside Mouse)
- 1 X USB Type-C Cable (5.9 feet or 2 m)
- 1 X Accessory Box
- 2 X Omron Switches
- 4 X Side Covers
- 1 X Switch Tweezers
- Customisable Badge
- ROG Logo Sticker
- 1 X User Document
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 12.60 cm
- Breadth 5.70 cm
- Height 4.00 cm
- Weight 102 gm
Asus ROG Pugio II Gaming Mouse Specifications
- Optical tracking via PixArtPAW3335 sensor.
- 100 - 16000 DPI resolution. At 400 inches per second (IPS) and 40 g acceleration. With four preset resolutions.
- 800 mAh battery.
Asus ROG Pugio II Gaming Mouse Works Only with
- Windows 10
- USB port for wired connectivity