Highlights from Asus ROG Strix Carry Reviews
- Battery life 300+ hours on 1 ms RF 2.4 GHz and 400+ hours on Bluetooth BT5.0
- Gaming-grade Pixart PMW3330 optical sensor with upto 7200 DPI for pinpoint accuracy
- SmartHop technology reduces signal interference and connects to cleanest wireless channels seamlessly in real time for lag-free gaming
- No RGB lighting
- Only one LED (battery indicator) on DPI button beneath scroll wheel
- No USB charging
Asus ROG Strix Carry Wireless Gaming Mouse Features
- ROG exclusive socket design enables switch replacements to customize click force feedback.
- Tracks upto 150 inches per second (IPS) and at upto 30g acceleration.
- Svelte pocket-sized form factor fits right hand snugly, with ergonomics perfectly optimized for claw-grip or fingertip-control styles. Non-slip coating on magnetic top with textured rubberised sides.
- Armoury II, an enhanced driver-based peripherals configuration software utility, offers extensive controls, three profiles for personalisation, macro actions, firmware updates and usage statistics recording. Intuitive UI helps tune ROG Strix Carry easily.
- ROG Armoury does not support Bluetooth mode. Connect Gaming Mouse via 2.4 GHz mode when using ROG Armoury.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Asus ROG Strix Carry Portable Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 2 X AA Batteries
- 1 X USB Dongle
- 1 X ROG Travel Pouch
- 2 X Extra Japanese Omron Switches
- 1 X ROG Switch Tweezer
- 1 X ROG Logo Sticker
- 1 X User Document
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 10.10 cm
- Breadth 6.20 cm
- Height 3.60 cm
- Weight 72.90 gm
Asus ROG Strix Carry Wireless Gaming Mouse Specifications
- 50 dpi - 7200 dpi resolution
- Switches swappable without dissasembly or soldering. Compatible switch list for ROG switch socket:
- Omron D2F Series switches: D2F, D2F-F, D2F-01, D2F-01F
- Omron D2FC Series switches: D2FC-3M, D2FC-F-7N, D2FC-F-7N(10M), D2FC-F-7N(20M), D2FC-F-K (50M)
- Dual Wireless polling rate/responsiveness:
- 2.4 GHz mode: maximum 1000 Hz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) mode: maximum 125 Hz
Asus ROG Strix Carry Works Only with