Highlights from Canon PR100-R Reviews
- Backlit LCD display
- Timer function with vibration alert
- Ergonomic shaped body
Red Laser Pointer
The red laser is bright and clear, thanks to Canon PR100-R Presenter's 635 nm wavelength, which is twice as visible as the usual 650nm laser light.
The timer function allows precise management of presentations by vibrating after set intervals to remind the speaker to move on. Controls on your Canon PR100-R Presenter allow moving between slides and displaying a blank screen. The presenter is compatible with widely used presentation software and needs no installation.
Backlit LCD Display
Canon PR100-R Presenter has a backlit display for clarity when presenting in low light, showing time functions and alerts.
Long Range Wireless Connectivity
As well as a red laser pointer, Canon PR100-R features a range of upto 15m ( Wireless range might be affected by the environment) thanks to 2.4GHz wireless technology.
The ergonomic design of your Canon PR100-R Presenter allows easy control of buttons, even in low light when presenting. Also includes a case.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Canon PR100-R Wireless Presenter
- 1 X Storable Mini-Receiver
- 2 X AAA Batteries
- 1 x Pouch Case
One-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 13.60 cm
- Breadth: 3.30 cm
- Height: 2.60 cm
- Weight: 66 gm
Canon PR100-R Specs
- Display Window Size: 1.2 cm x 1.83 cm
- Display Character Size: 0.22 cm x 0.53 cm
- Battery Level Indicator: Yes
- Auto-power Off: Yes
- Auto Backlight Off: 20 seconds
- Timer Function: Yes
- Vibration Function: Yes
- Vibration On / Off: Yes
- Operating Systems
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista (SP2 or above)
- Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11
- PowerPoint 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003
- Adobe Reader 11 / 10 for Windows (Adobe Reader is not compatible with slide start/end)
- PowerPoint for Mac 2011
- Mac Keynote 6.5
- Mac Preview 4.2 - 8.0 (Preview is not compatable with slide start/end)