Highlights from Cooler Master Mastermouse S Reviews
- Special contoured design and Advanced surface finish
- Extra strong cable strain relief to endure even the wildest actions
- On-board Memory: 512 KB
Spot-on sensor and lighting settings can be achieved via the easy to use ecosystem software that comes along with Cooler Master Mastermouse S Gaming Mouse.
Programmable Illumination Zones
Intuitive software that comes standard with Cooler Master Mastermouse S lets you program two independent illumination zones, one along the rim of the mouse wheel and one at the back-bottom edge. Save your presets into different profiles and switch between them at your leisure.
Full RGB Spectrum Illumination
No limits in selecting your preferred color. Cooler Master Mastermouse S Gaming Mouse allows you 16.7 million color options to be chosen and changed at will.
A Sensor You Can Trust
PixArt PMW3330 optical sensor truly delivers upto 7200 DPI. No interpolation, no acceleration. Cooler Master Mastermouse S doesn’t estimate your moves. It tracks them in real time.
How Many Buttons Do You Need?
Your Cooler Master Mastermouse S Gaming Mouse offers 5 programmable buttons (6 physical buttons) that can be easily expanded thanks to the Storm Tactix function. When Storm Tactix is activated, all other buttons trigger an alternative function. In this mode, the number of buttons on MasterMouse S is almost doubled (9+1 switch button). Assign the Storm Tactix button based on your preference and press it to enter a new dimension.
Built to Last
Nearly every inch of the your Cooler Master Mastermouse S's body is covered in a matte UV coating. This coating is highly durable and won't peel, wear or tarnish. Both of the main buttons are equipped with Omron switches guaranteed to last 20 million clicks.
Easy to Use Software
Customize DPI levels, illumination, button functions and advanced sensor settings (lift of distance, angle snapping, angle turnability, sensitivity).
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Cooler Master Mastermouse S Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
- 1 X User Manual
Two-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 11.70 cm
- Width: 6.35 cm
- Height: 3.80 cm
- Weight: 121 gm
- Grip Type: Claw
- Material: Plastic / Rubber
- Color: Gun Black
- LED Color: 16.7 Million RGB
- Sensor: PixArt PMW3330 Optical
- CPI / DPI: 4 Levels (400~7,200 dpi)
- Tracking Speed: 150 ips/30 g
- Lift Off Distance: < ~2 mm / Adjustable
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz / 1 ms
- Angle Snapping: Yes
- Mouse acceleration: No
- Programmable Profiles: 5
- Processor: 32 bit ARM processor
- Switches, Lifespan: Omron, 20 million
- Programmable buttons: 5
- Body coating: Matte UV Coating
- Connector: Nickel-plated
- Cable Length: Patterned PVC Cable , 1.8 Meters