Cooler Master MH630 Gaming Headset Review Highlights
- 50 mm Neodymium drivers
- Omnidirectional boom microphone
- Mesh fabric and foam ear cushion
Cooler Master MH630 Gaming Headset Features
- Swiveling ear cups and fabric mesh cushioning.
- Detachable cable and mic with folding hinges for easy storage.
Metallic side plates and matte black finish.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Cooler Master MH630 Over-Ear Wired Gaming Headset
- 1 X Instruction Manual
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 19.20 cm
- Width 19.15 cm
- Height 8.55 cm
- Weight 304 gm (with Cable)
- 1 X 3.5 mm Cable (1.5 m)
Cooler Master MH630 Gaming Headset Specifications
- 15-25,000 Hz headphone frequency response
- 32 ohm headphone impedance
- 107 dB ± 3 dB headphone sensitivities (@1 KHz)
- Maximum 180 mW headphone input
- Detachable flexible microphone
- 50 - 18,000 Hz microphone frequency response
- -40 ± 3 dB (@ 1 KHz) microphone sensitivities
- 50 dB or more microphone signal to noise ratio
Cooler Master MH630 Gaming Headset Works Only with
PC, XBox One, PS4, Switch and mobile devices via 3.5 mm jack.