Ecovacs Deebot U2 Pro Robot Review Highlights
Stair safety technology with anti-drop sensors
- Anti-collision sensor. Protects your furniture
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Echo
Ecovacs Deebot U2 Pro Robot Features
- Switch between vacuum and mopping functions.
- Electronically controlled water pump draws water continuously from large reservoir for mopping.
- Tangle-Free brush prevents tangling. Enables run smoothly without interruption.
- Hard floor mode. Back-and-forth cleaning pattern. For more thorough and systematic clean.
- Max+ Mode. For intense deep clean. Increases suction power approximately 2.5 times standard mode.
- Ecovacs Deebot U2 Pro Robot cleans for upto 150 minutes on one full battery charge.
- Auto mode for general cleaning.
- Edge mode for cleaning specific edges.
- Spot cleaning for intensive cleaning in one area.
- Air outlet designed upward to avoid flicking hairs up in the air
- Automatically returns to its dock station when battery power becomes low
- With Ecovacs App:
- Schedule cleaning times
- Set cleaning modes
- Monitor cleaning status
- Working Time 110 mins
- Charging Time 4.5 hours
- Pet Care Kit (sold separately). Handles pet hair. Even during shedding season.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Ecovacs Deebot U2 Pro Vacuum Cleaning and Mopping Robot
- 1 X Charging Docking
- 4 X Side Brushes
- 1 X Cleaning Cloth
- 5 X Disposal Cleaning Cloth
- 1 X Cloth Plate
- 2 X High Efficiency Filter
- 1 X IM Package
- 1 X Cleaning Tool
- 1 X Instruction Manual
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Length: 33.90 cm
- Width: 33.90 cm
- Height: 7.90 cm
- Weight: 2.90 kg
Ecovacs Deebot U2 Pro Robot Specifications
- No carpet detection
- Manual vacuum power adjustment
- 400 ml dust bin capacity
- Map generated by App: No
- FW OTA: Yes
- Voice report: Yes
- Time scheduling: Yes
- Continuous cleaning: No
- Li-ion 2600 mAh battery
- 26 W rated power of robot
- 14.4 V working voltage of robot
- RC general charging dock