Highlights from Edifier R1010BT Reviews
- Ceramic-paper cone drivers deliver powerful bass
- Dome tweeters for smooth and articulate highs
- Built-in amplifier eliminates need for amplifier/receiver
Raise Your Sound
To kick it up a notch, Edifier R1010BT re-introduces bookshelf speakers in a whole new way. What you get is the high-quality audio performance you’d never expect from such a compact design.
More Than One Way To Connect
Dual integrated line-in jacks for connection to other analogue audio devices, saving you the trouble of plugging in and pulling out. Edifier R1010BT Bluetooth Speaker's tone control encompasses bass and volume together with the dynamic treble enhancement on channel A are dedicated to catering to your playback preference.
Look As Good As They Sound
- Look sleek in its classic wood grain finish with contrasting silver-coloured panels, your Edifier R1010BT Bluetooth Speakers makes an elegant addition to any place.
- 15 mm thick MDF (medium-density fibreboard) enclosures that damps out unwanted, extraneous energy and vibration.
- Edifier R1010BT's appealing rounded edges offer you the softened feel.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Set of Edifier R1010BT Bluetooth Speakers
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Speaker Connecting Cable
- 1 X User Manual
Two-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 24.13 cm
- Width: 17.78 cm
- Height: 15.24 cm
- Weight: 4.41 kg
- Total Power Output: R/L: 12W+12W
- SNR: ≥85dB(A)
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20KHz
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Input Sensitivity (AUX): Line in A: 700 mV ± 50 mV, Line in B: 500 mV ± 50 mV, Bluetooth: 400 mV ± 50 mFFS
- Input Type: 2 X RCA
- Bass Driver: 4 inch (106mm)
- Treble Driver: Φ13 mm
- Phone, tablet, laptop or desktop PC using Bluetooth connectivity
- Conventional 3.5mm AUX-in allows connection to non-Bluetooth devices