Highlights from Edifier T5 Reviews
- 8 inch Speaker Driver for distortion-free bass
- Low pass filter with 38 Hz frequency response
- Reduced acoustic resonance with MDF enclosure
Low Pass Filter
Ensures that your Edifier T5 Powered Subwoofer only plays sounds too low for your speakers to properly output without distortion. Supplement your speakers high and mid-range with bass you can really feel down to the 38 Hz range.
8 inch Bass Driver with DSP
An 8 inch driver delivers 70w of powerful sound with rich, highly accurate bass. Deep lows don’t have to sound distorted and overblown. Your Edifier T5 Powered Subwoofer is designed to deliver a clean listening experience for everyone.
Save electricity with auto standby feature that ensures the unit is not consuming unnecessary power when left idle. Leave Edifier T5 Powered Subwoofer plugged in without worrying about your electric bill.
Lower Cabinet Resonance
Resonance is great when it’s your room shaking from the bass, not so much when it’s your subwoofer cabinet shaking from poor design. Edifier T5 Powered Subwoofer is made with high quality, medium density fibreboard (MDF) material that reduces cabinet resonance for the cleanest sound around.
Adjustable Bass and Frequency Bandwidth
- Change bass volume on the fly with a convenient knob located on the back panel of Edifier T5 Powered Subwoofer.
- An adjacent knob controls the frequency range of the subwoofer, allowing you to raise or lower the frequency where it starts to filter out sound.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Edifier T5 Powered Subwoofer
- 1 X 3.5 mm - RCA Audio Cable
- 1 X RCA to RCA Audio Cable
- 1 X Power Cable
- 1 X User Manual
Two-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 42.60 cm
- Width: 38.61 cm
- Height: 35.79 cm
- Weight: 12.85 kg
- Subwoofer Type: Active
- Driver Unit: 8 inch
- Total Power Output: RMS 70 W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥85 dB (A)
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz~200 Hz
- Noise Level: ≤25 dB(A)
- Input Sensitivity: 50 ± 20 mV