HP EX900 M.2 SSD Review Highlights
- Adopts NVMe 1.3 data transfer protocol
- For advanced hardware users, e-gamers and professional media producers
- MTBF upto 2 million hours
HP EX900 M.2 SSD Features
- Supporting PCIe Gen 3 (8 Gb/s) x 4 interfaces
- Read and Write speeds reaching upto 2100 MB/s and 1500 MB/s respectively
- Incorporates 3D NAND Flash. Higher storage density and reliability than general 2D Flash. You can use HP EX900 as both system disk and data storage disk.
- Supports NCQ full-speed command queues and TRIM instructions to provide continuous and fast response to notebooks and PCs.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD new generation motherboard architecture. Works with notebooks as well as desktops with PCIe M.2 interface.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X HP EX900 500 GB M.2 NVMe PCI Express SSD
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Five-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 8.00 cm
- Width 2.20 cm
- Height 0.24 cm
- Weight 5.4 gm
HP EX900 M.2 SSD Specifications
- 100 K IOPS random reading speed.
- 80 K IOPS random writing speed.
- -40 deg C to 85 deg C storage temperature.
- 0 deg C to 70 deg C operating temperature.
- 100 G/6 msec max vibration resistance.
- CE, CB, FCC, cTUVus, KCC, BSMI, VCCI, RoHS and RCM certifications.
HP EX900 M.2 SSD Works Only with
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7