- Interface: Type-C (Transmission - USB 3.1 Gen2)
- High-strength metal case for protection
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Android
HP P500 500GB Portable SSD's high-performance NAND and USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C inter-face can quickly store and back up large files such as high-definition movies, games and pictures.
Simple, Minimalist, Versatile Portability
Smaller than a business card footprint, your HP P500 500GB Portable SSD is easy to carry and be used for data storage. Bundled with USB Type C to Type A cable, USB Type-A to Type-C adapter, it easily matches most terminal interfaces.
High-Performance Chips, Simple-Designed Case
There is no superfluous decoration in its design. A good product is simple yet beautiful in design and practical in usage.
Compatible with Windows / Mac / Android
"Plug and play" feature makes HP P500 500GB Portable SSD easy to manage and share data on different operating systems in a stable, safe and convenient manner.
Metal Case, Protects from Impact
HP P500 500GB Portable SSD's high-strength metal case for protecting internal components and resisting shake so as to ensure the safety of data.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X HP P500 500GB Portable SSD
- 1 X USB Type-C to Type-A data Cable
- 1 X USB Type-A to Type-C Adapter
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 7.91 cm
- Width: 5.39 cm
- Height: 1.00 cm
- Weight: 45.40 gm
- Interface: Type-C (USB3.1 Gen2)
- Maximum Sequential Read Speed: 370 MB/s
- Maximum Sequential Write Speed: 200 MB/s