- Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business
- First truly professional and personal conferencing device
- Hi-Fi-grade speaker for crystal clear conversation and music
- Personalise your speak with MS Cortana, Siri or Google Now
Immersive Sound For Calls and Music
Experience the omni-directional microphone and HD Voice with your Jabra Speak 710 UC Bluetooth Speaker. Ideal for voice, music and multimedia.
HD Voice/wideband audio gives you superior sound for the best voice collaboration, making sure that everyone is heard with crystal clear clarity.
Jabra Speak 710 UC Bluetooth Speaker's high-performing omni-directional microphone has 360-degree pick-up, allowing everyone to be heard. Ideal for conference calls with up to 6 attendees.
With more power than ever before, the hi-fi-grade speakers play music without distortion at maximum volume levels. Pair two Jabra Speak 710 UC Bluetooth Speakers together for a full stereo experience.
Intuitive Plug-and-Play Connectivity
Jabra Speak 710 UC Bluetooth Speaker connects in seconds to a laptop, smartphone or tablet via USB or Bluetooth.
Exclusive Portable Design
Be mobile with a lightweight design (298 g), protective travel pouch and 15 hours of battery life
Pair Two Jabra Speak 710s Wirelessly
Looking for true, stereo sound or hosting a bigger meeting? You can pair two Jabra Speak 710?? Bluetooth Speakers in seconds and easily cover a meeting room of 12 people or enjoy even more powerful stereo music.
The models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting. If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Jabra Speak 710 MS Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 1 X Jabra Link 370 USB Adapter
- 1 X Neoprene Pouch
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- 1 X Warranty Leaflet
Two-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 15.80 cm
- Breadth: 5.80 cm
- Height: 15.50 cm
- Weight: 298 gm
- Connectivity:?? USB 2.0 and Bluetooth. USB cord (90 cm)
- Bluetooth standard:?? Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE)
- Wireless range:?? Up to 100 ft / 30 m
- Paired devices:?? Personal use up to 8 and Shared use up to 900
- Supported Bluetooth profiles:?? Headset profile v1.2 , hands free profile v1.6, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
- Peak output power:?? 10 Watt
- Root Mean Square (RMS):?? 2 Watt
- Frequency range ???Ã‚Âº?? Music mode: 150 Hz to 20 KHz
- Frequency range ???Ã‚Âº?? Conference mode: USB mode 150 Hz to 20 KHz - BT mode 150 Hz to 7 KHz
- Type:?? Omni-directional
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): +70 dB
- Frequency range - Conference mode: USB mode & BT mode 150 Hz to 7 KHz
- Talk time:?? Up to 15 hours
- Charging power and time: USB 5V / 500 mA. Charging time 3 hours
- Standby time: Power safe after 15 mins / Standby 480 days
- Microsoft (Skype for Business)
- Cisco (Cisco 7800 series, Cisco 8800 series, Cisco Jabber, Cisco VXME eLux - HP ThinPro - SUSE, DX series)
- Avaya (Avaya Communicator, Avaya One-X Agent, Avaya One-X Communicator)
- Mitel (Mitel 68XX series, BluStar, MiVoice)
- Unify (Unify OpenScape series)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU Open Touch 8xxx, ALU OpenTouch Conversation, ALU PIMphony, IP Desktop Softphone)
- Citrix (HDX RealTime Optimization Pack)??