JLab Go Air Earbuds Review Highlights
- 8 mm Neodymium drivers
- 20 plus hours Bluetooth playtime
- Built-in MEMS microphone in each bud
JLab Go Air Earbuds Features
- Recharge hassle-free with charging case and integrated charging cable.
- Dual Connect. Use either earbud independently or use both.
- Longer earbud stem provides snug in-ear fit.
- Touch sensors. No App needed. Easy to choose between three modes:
- JLab Signature
- Bass Boost.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Pair of JLab Go Air True Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds
- 3 X Sets of Gel Ear Tips (Small, Medium and Large)
- 1 X Charging Case with Built-In Charging Cable
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Weight (each earbud): 5 gm
- Weight (charging case): 50 gm
JLab Go Air Earbuds Specifications
- Speaker 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 32 ohms.
- Output: 103 ± 3 db.
- Microphone: Both Ears, MEMS, - 38 dB ± 3 dB.
- Battery Life: 5 hours in each earbud.
- Input Power: DC 5V, 50 mA.
- Earbud Battery: 43 mAh lithium polymer.
- Earbud Charge Time: 1.5 Hours.
- Rapid Charge: 15 min charging = 1 hour playtime.
- Charging Case Battery: 370 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable.
- Case Charge Time: 2 Hours.
- Version: Bluetooth 5.
- Range: 30+ ft.
- Rated IP44 for dust and water resistance.