JLab Talk Go Microphone Review Highlights
- For calls, podcasts, gaming and ASMR
- Two directional pattern modes: Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Lightweight and portable
JLab Talk Go Microphone Features
- 24-BIT depth, 96 KHz sample rate.
- Quick-mute button.
- 3.5 mm AUX input for real-time listening. With zero latency.
- 5/8 inch input for swivel mounting anything. Like camera tripods or other stands.
- Plug and play. JLab Talk Go Microphone needs no drivers.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X JLab Talk Go Black USB Microphone
- 1 X 5/8 inch Input for Swivel Mounting
- 1 X 5 feet USB-A to USB-C plastic coated cable (90-degree nickel-plated connector)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Two-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Dimensions (with Tripod)
- Length 19.50 cm
- Width 19.50 cm
- Height 15.00 cm
- Weight 299 gm (with stand)
JLab Talk Go Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient with USB digital output
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid or Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 118 DB
- Capsules: 1 X 14 mm, 1 X 9 mm condenser capsules
JLab Talk Go Microphone Works Only with
- Windows 7,8,10
- Mac 10.10 or higher