Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime Gaming Mouse Review Highlights
- Designed ground up with help of professional MOBA players
- Delta Zero sensor. For accurate tracking
- Ultra durable buttons/switches. 20 million click lifespan
- Optimized for fingertip and claw grips
- Super low friction feet
- Compact lightweight design
Metal Spring Button Tensioning System
- Keeps left and right buttons of your Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime Gaming Mouse accurately tensioned.
- Improves button response and feel.
Six Programmable Buttons
Achieve great results with default configuration of Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime Gaming Mouse. Straight out of the box. Or
- Customize one-button triggers. For actions that typically require digging into menus.
- Put push-to-talk communication within easy reach.
- Temporarily down-shift DPI for sniping.
- Reassign any game command or multi-command macro to programmable button. Using Logitech Gaming Software.
Four On-the-fly DPI Settings
- Your Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime Gaming Mouse allows you to shift DPI in-game
- Pixel-precise targeting (240 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (4000 DPI).
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime Gaming Mouse
- 1 X User Documentation
Two-Year Singapore Carry-In Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Length: 11.5 cm
- Breadth: 6.5 cm
- Height: 3.7 cm
- Weight: 127 gm
Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime Gaming Mouse Works Only with
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection and 100MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
Tracking (tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mousepad)
- Max acceleration: >20G
- Max speed: >120 ips (3 m/sec)
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
Glide (tested on wood-veneer desktop)
- Dynamic coefficient of friction: 0.11 (k)
- Static coefficient of friction: 0.17 (s)
Feet: 250 kilometers
- 1 millisecond report rate
- High-speed clicking
- Full-speed USB