- Elemental red backlighting
- Adjustable-height feet with rubber stabilizers
- Brushed 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy top case serves as the keyboard’s backbone
- FN key to control volume, play and pause, mute, game mode and lighting
Pure. Power. Play.
Perfect Balance of Simplicity and Capability: Logitech G413 Gaming Keyboard was thoughtfully conceived, designed and engineered to deliver advanced performance with just the right feature set. Lightweight, high-strength 5052 aluminum alloy top case enables the slim, bladelike chassis. Underneath find mouse and headset cable management, for confidence during intense gameplay.
Engineered to Outperform: Logitech G413 Gaming Keyboard's Romer-G™ mechanical switch is purpose-built for pro-grade performance, responsiveness and durability. The short-throw actuation at 1.5 mm is 25% faster than the competition's standard mechanical switches. A perfect blend of speed, precision and quiet performance, Romer-G is the stealth assassin of mechanical gaming keyboard switches.
Precision Key Lighting
Performance Day and Night: Romer-G is also purpose-designed for precise and clean lighting through the keycap. So, keys are always visible and never distracting, especially during late night gaming sessions (the best kind).
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy
Strength and Beauty: The result is a minimal design balanced with a full set of features. With a focus on high-end finish and performance, Logitech G413 Gaming Keyboard is crafted from the highest-grade materials.
For Charging and Data: Convenience and speed are directly within reach. The additional, dedicated USB cable connects the USB passthrough port to its own input for 100% power throughput and data speed. Plug in a device to charge or plug in a mouse to charge your adversaries, without missing a beat.
Full Function Keys
Media Control is Built-In: Use the FN toggle feature in Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) and configure keys to perform media commands by default. Even with a clean and simple design, Logitech G413 Gaming Keyboard is packed with the premium features gamers want.
Additional Gaming Keycaps and Puller Included: 12 additional keycaps come with Logitech G413 Gaming Keyboard, so you can upgrade critical gaming keys to be as heroic as your gameplay. Swap them fast and easy with the included puller to remove your Romer-G keycaps.
Game Mode, 26-Key Rollover, and Anti-Ghosting: Don’t lose a game because you fat-fingered the Windows key. Toggle game mode with FN+F8. Deactivate additional keys using LGS.
Press multiple keys plus modifier keys (Control, Alt, Shift) simultaneously on your Logitech G413 Gaming Keyboard in any order and get what you intended with 26-key rollover.
Performance-tuned anti-ghosting gives you reliable control when multiple gaming commands are given simultaneously.
Simplify Complex Tasks: Use Logitech Gaming Software to program custom functions and macro commands on F1-F12 buttons. Make your gamer life easier. With your Logitech G413 Gaming Keyboard execute complex commands, or unleash a timed series of actions or spells with the press of a button.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech G413 Carbon Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Gaming Keycaps
- 1 X Keycap Puller
- 1 X User Documentation
Two-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 44.50 cm
- Width: 13.20 cm
- Height: 3.40 cm
- Weight: 1.105 kg
- Cable: 1.8 m
- Connection Type: USB Type A (corded)
- USB Protocol: USB 2.0, USB Speed - Full Speed
- Indicator LIghts (LED): 2
- USB Ports (Built-in): 1, USB 2.0
- Backlighting: Yes, Single colour (5 fixed brightness levels)
- Special Keys: Backlight Toggle - FN + F7, Game Mode - FN + F8, Media Controls - FN + F9/F10/F11/F12
Romer-G Mechanical Switches
- Durability: 70 million keypresses
- Actuation distance: 1.5 mm
- Actuation force: 45 g
- Total travel distance: 3.0 mm
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- USB port (for keyboard)
- Second USB port (for USB passthrough port)
- Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software