- Create a different sound profile for each game (or app)
- Extra-soft microfiber ear pads included for your choice in style and comfort
- Two purpose-designed cables for PC/console and mobile
Gaming Audio Fit For Life
PC gamers expect immersive audio performance. And for good reason as each new title brings ever greater sound design. Logitech G433 Gaming Headset is of a new breed with all of the advanced features for gaming - in a lightweight and comfortable design that fits the rest of your life, too.
DTS Headphone: X
For a completely immersive and lifelike experience, Logitech has partnered with DTS to deliver masterful 360° positional audio. Logitech G433 Gaming Headset accurately reflects the in-game environment, so you can hear and detect your team, your adversaries and the loot all around you. Just connect the included DAC to your PC and use Logitech Gaming Software to fully customize the sound to your liking.
Pro-G Advanced Audio Driver
Patent-Pending Design for Maximum Performance: Logitech G433 Gaming Headset's Pro-G drivers are an advanced hybrid-mesh material which, combined with audio profiles, provides you with rich, booming bass, clear highs, precise treble and incredibly low levels of distortion. Hear your games loud and clear, and with realistic precision, just like their designers intended. Logitech G433 takes Pro-G a step further. An acoustic port positioned behind the driver resonates and amplifies for amazingly dynamic, cinematic sound.
Crafted for long gaming sessions, Logitech G433 Gaming Headset's sports-mesh ear pads surround the ear and provide just the right amount of force to stay firmly in place and comfortably breathable.
Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, smartphones and tablets get an upgrade with Logitech G433 Gaming Headset's advanced audio and noise-canceling boom mic. Use the included audio cables and plug straight into most console controllers (Some console controllers require an adapter for audio cable input).
Detachable And Transformable
Discord Certified Logitech G433 Gaming Headset comes with a detachable boom mic and swappable cables so that it can quickly transform from gaming mode with your PC or console to on-the-go mode with your smartphone or tablet. Put noise-canceling boom mic and gaming cable back in and Logitech G433 returns to being a full-featured gaming headset.
For A Complete Headset Experience
Logitech G433 Gaming Headset is the whole package. Get the advanced gaming experience and be able to minimize for less weight and bulk than you ever thought possible. Put your extra earpads, boom mic with micro-pop filter, both cables and USB soundcard in the carrying case - and play wherever.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech G433 7.1 Wired Surround Gaming Headset
- 1 X USB DAC with 3.5 mm, 4-Pole Output
- 1 X Detachable Microphone Boom With Micro Pop Filter
- 1 X Mobile cable With Inline Controls And Mic
- 1 X Console/PC Cable With Inline Controls
- 1 X PC Splitter For Separate Mic And Headphone Jacks
- Additional Microfiber Ear Pads
- 1 X Headset Carrying Bag
- 1 X Accessories Case (Blue Camo Only)
- 1 X User Documentation
Two-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 17.20 cm
- Breadth: 8.17 cm
- Height: 18.20 cm
- Weight: 259 gm
- USB DAC: 16 cm
- PC Cable Length: 2 m
- Mobile Cable Length: 1.5 m
- Driver: 1.6 in (40 mm)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 107 dB@1 KHz SPL 30 mW/1 cm
- Microphone Pickup Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Type: Back Electret Condenser
- Size: 4 mm
- Frequency response: 100 Hz-10 KHz
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, tablets and mobile
- 3.5 mm audio port for console/mobile
- Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software and 7.1 DTS Headphone:X software installation
- Some Xbox One controllers may require Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, sold separately. Logitech G433 operates in stereo mode only via analog cable.