Highlights from Logitech G512 Reviews
- Can be compared to Cherry MX Blue switch
- Next-Gen performance and advanced design
- Customizable full spectrum RGB
- Game mode and onboard memory
A Material Advantage
Logitech G512 is a high performance gaming keyboard, delivering 1 ms report rate and featuring choice of advanced Romer-G Tactile, Romer-G Linear or GX Blue mechanical switch. Aluminum alloy enables a bladelike chassis with a beautiful brushed metal finish.
RGB And Lightsync
Logitech G512 Gaming Keyboard is full-spectrum, 16.8 million RGB with customizable per key lighting. Create your own RGB animation effects or choose from preset lighting effects and animations. And with new Lightsync technology, lighting is driven by games to deliver the most immersive RGB experience ever.
Choice Of Mechanical Switch
GX Blue is an iconic design providing both tactile and clicky feedback with snappy actuation you can feel and hear. All switches are tested and rated for a 70 million click lifespan to be reliable and durable.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy
Your Logitech G512 Gaming Keyboard is crafted from incredibly strong and durable 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy which allows for both a minimal design and a beautiful aesthetic. The rigidity of 5052 alloy also provides a sturdy, non-slip chassis that houses a full suite of features for an unbeatable gaming experience.
Convenience and speed are directly within reach with your Logitech G512 Gaming Keyboard. The additional, dedicated USB cable connects the USB passthrough port to its own input for full power throughput and data speed. Plug in a device to charge or plug in a mouse to charge your adversaries, without missing a beat.
Full Function Keys
Logitech G512 Gaming Keyboard's media and lighting controls are right at your fingertips. Use the FN key to control volume, play and pause, mute, toggle game mode, change lighting effects, etc. Use the FN toggle feature in Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) and configure your function keys to perform these alt commands by default.
Dedicated Gaming Features
Don’t lose a game because you fat-fingered the Windows key. Toggle game mode with FN+F8. Deactivate additional keys using LGS. Store per-key RGB lighting profiles in the onboard memory for use on any system.
26-Key Rollover and Anti-ghosting
Press multiple keys simultaneously in any order and get exactly what you intended with 26-key rollover. Logitech G512 Gaming Keyboard features performance-tuned anti-ghosting which gives you reliable control when multiple gaming commands are given simultaneously.
Use Logitech Gaming Software to program custom functions and macro commands on F1-F12 buttons. Make your gaming life easier. Execute complex commands, or unleash a timed series of actions or spells with the press of a button on your Logitech G512 Gaming Keyboard.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech G512 GX-Blue Clicky Carbon RGB Gaming Keyboard
- 1 X User Documentation
Two-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 45.50 cm
- Width: 13.20 cm
- Height: 3.55 cm
- Weight: 962 gm
Logitech G512 Specs
- USB Protocol: USB 2.0
- Indicator Lights (LED): Yes
- USB Ports (Built-in): Yes, 2.0
- Backlighting: Yes, RGB per key lighting
- Special Keys
- Lighting Controls: FN+F5/F6/F7
- Game Mode: FN+F8
- Media Controls: FN+F9/F10/F11/F12
- Volume Contros: FN+ PrtSc/ScrLk/Pause
- Programmable FN keys via Logitech Gaming Software
GX Blue Mechanical Switches
- Durability: 70 million keypresses
- Actuation distance: 1.9 mm
- Actuation force: 45 g
- Total travel distance: 4.0 mm
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- USB port 2.0 (for Keyboard)
- Second USB port (for USB Passthrough port)
- (Optional) Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software
- Requires LGS 8.98 or higher for advanced settings