Highlights from Logitech G560 Reviews
- All-consuming sound from every angle
- USB, 3.5 mm and bluetooth compatible
- Game integration and custom lighting effects
RGB Lighting That Reacts to Games
Experience new levels of intensity while gaming with your Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker. Lightsync RGB immerses you into the action with automatic, game-driven lighting effects that react to many popular games. Lightsync will blast light to match in-game explosions, approaching enemies, damage taken, healing done, new worlds visited and much more.
Custom RGB Experience for Popular Titles
Game developers work with our RGB SDK to program the color and animation effects for each game. That means the spectacular moments that the game creators focus on will be enhanced with RGB. Your favorite games are brought to light with your Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker.
Game Beyond The Monitor
Choose any area on your monitor and assign it to any of the four lighting zones via Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker then tracks in real-time and matches speaker lighting with the colors on screen. The result is stunning environmental lighting that immersing your room into the experience.
See your music. Connect via Bluetooth, 3.5 jack or USB and the built-in Logitech G560 Audio Visualizer activates to bring your music to life. Low-volume response is a soft breathing effect. High-volume lighting pulses to the beat, rear lights take the bass and fronts take mids and highs. Connect your Logitech G560 via USB and use Logitech Gaming Software to customize lighting color and effects.
240 Watts Powerful Sound
Feel the explosive action from 240 Watts Peak (120 Watts RMS) power feeding the down-firing subwoofer and two satellite speakers with lightweight and high-strength metallic drivers. Hear every detail as game and sound designers intended from Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker 2.1 speaker system. And from a wide range of angles, thanks to the unique driver design delivering a huge soundscape.
DTS:X Ultra Surround Sound
The intensity you want and the edge you need from precise positional audio. Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker's DTS:X Ultra renders a 3D soundscape for games, so you hear your gaming environment from every angle. Also with DTS:X Ultra, multi-channel music sources such as 5.1 or 7.1 surround become a multi-dimensional experience. Each channel of the mix takes a unique position for heightened realism.
One Speaker For All Your Audio
Enhance your rig with a versatile, easy-access audio solution. Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker connects to and mixes multiple sources. USB connection is required for true digital audio, Lightsync RGB, and DTS:X Ultra surround sound. With Logitech Easy-Switch you can seamlessly switch between upto 4 connected devices.
Logitech Gaming Software
Game-driven lighting activates automatically. Just scan and add games in LGS and Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker handles the rest. With LGS, you can customize audio visualization lighting color and effects, as well as a screen sampler that reads pixels on screen and matches color dynamically. Choose any part of the screen and assign to any of the 4 areas: left and right, front and back. The G-key can also be programmed to activate custom commands for any applications.
Designed To Break Boundaries
Feel games and music in a whole new way. Two lighting zones per speaker deliver rear ambient projection to enhance your environment and front-facing lights for more active and informational lighting. With LGS you can customize across approximately 16.8 million colors to match your style and setup. Let the programmable screen sampler react to your monitor to extend any colors from the screen to your room.
Controls At Your Fingertips
Your Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker serves as an audio control center as well. Volume control is front and center. Bluetooth pairing is done with the touch of a button. Programmable G-key cycles through color brightness by default and can activate anything from a special ability in-game to launching an audio application via LGS. The power button is also directly within reach on the back of the right satellite speaker.
What Comes in the Box
- 2 X Satellite Speakers
- 1 X Subwoofer with Power Cable
- 1 X USB Cable
- 1 X User Documentation
One-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 40.40 cm/14.80 cm
- Width: 25.50 cm/16.60 cm
- Height: 20.70 cm/11.80 cm
- Weight: 5.50 kg/1.79 kg
Logitech G560 Specs
- Total watts (peak): 240 W
- Total watts (RMS): 120 W
- Bluetooth version 4.1
- 1 X USB input
- 1 X Headphone jack
- Bluetooth pairing and power buttons are located on the back of the right speaker. G-key and volume controls are located on the top of the right speaker.
- Frequency response: 40 Hz – 18 KHz
- Max SPL: 97 dB @ 426 B
- Sensitivity: 84 dB @ 1m/1w
- Input impedance: >10K ohm
- Indicator Lights (LED): back and front lighting zones
- Wireless Range: 25 meter line of sight
- Driver Size: Satellite: 63.5 mm, Subwoofer: 165 mm
- Input Impedance: >10K ohms
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL Max): 97 dB @ 426 B
- Audio Controls: On right satellite speaker
- Audio Output: 3.5 mm headphone jack on right satellite
- Speaker Type: 2.1
- Cable Length (Power/Charging):
- Power: 2200 mm
- Right to subwoofer = 2200 mm
- Left to subwoofer = 2200 mm
- USB cable length = 2500 mm
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7
- Mac OS X (DTS:X not supported)
- USB port for PCs or 3.5 mm audio port for PC and mobile
- Bluetooth enabled devices including a computer, smartphone, tablet and music player
- Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software and DTS:X surround sound software installation