- Connects via Bluetooth only. Cannot be used with computers/laptops that do not have Bluetooth connectivity
- Compact and lightweight; take it with you around the home
- Type on any compatible device: computer, phone or tablet
Type on anything
Enjoy the comfort and convenience of desktop typing on your smartphone and tablet with this mobile keyboard. Logitech K380 Multi-Device is a wireless keyboard that connects to all devices that support external keyboards.
- Bluetooth wireless
- Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iOS
Connect your Logitech K380 Keyboard with upto three devices simultaneously; for example, a Windows computer, an iPhone and an Android tablet. Simply touch a button to start typing on a different device.
A familiar layout
Your Logitech K380 Keyboard recognizes each device and automatically maps keys to give you a familiar layout with your favorite shortcuts. By detecting your specific device - for example, an Apple or Windows computer - this universal keyboard will send the correct key codes.
Two-year battery life
Logitech K380 Keyboard gets long life out of the two AAA alkaline batteries that come pre-installed. You may even forget the keyboard uses batteries. Keyboard battery life is calculated based on an estimated two million keystrokes per year in an office environment.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
- 2 X AAA Batteries (pre-installed)
- 1 X User Documentation??
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 27.90 cm
- Breadth: 12.40 cm
- Height: 1.60 cm
- Weight: 423 gm (incl batteries)
- Connection Type: Bluetooth Classic (3.0)
- Wireless Range: 10 m (30 ft) (varies with environmental and computing conditions)
- Software Support: Logitech Options for Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later), Logitech Options for Mac (OS X 10.8 or later)??
- Battery Life: 24 months
- Indicator Lights (LED): Battery LED, 3 Bluetooth channel LEDs
- Special Keys: Hotkeys (Home, Back, App-switch, Contextual Menu), Easy-Switch
- Connect/Power: On/Off Switch
- Bluetooth wireless computers or other devices that support external keyboards (HID profile).
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Mac: Mac OS 10.10 or later
- Chrome OS
- Android tablet or smartphone: Android 3.2 or later
- iPad or iPhone: iOS 5 or later
- Apple TV 2nd or 3rd generation
- An internet connection (for optional software download)