- 10-Meter (33-foot) wireless range
- Shortcuts for Windows and Android users
- Use the on/off switch to extend battery life even further
Designed for Laid-Back Control
Kick back and navigate your TV-connected computer from the comfort of your couch with your Logitech Plus K400 Keyboard.
Integrated Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad
Enjoy seamless control of your PC-to-TV entertainment, without the hassle and clutter of a separate keyboard and mouse. Logitech Plus K400 Keyboard's comfortable, quiet keys and a large touchpad make navigation effortless.
Media-Friendly TV Keyboard
You are instantly comfortable using Logitech Plus K400 Keyboard. Layout is designed for relaxed media interaction.
- Easy-access volume controls and arrow keys.
- Second left-click button lets you navigate and make selections with two hands.
- Hot keys work right from the box, no configuration required.
Plug the tiny Unifying receiver into a USB port and start the fun. Use Logitech Plus K400 Keyboard's receiver to connect up to six Unifying devices to your computer.
18-Month Battery Life
Virtually eliminates the hassle of replacing batteries of your Logitech Plus K400 Keyboard. Battery life was independently tested for two-hour use per day. Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
Use Logitech Plus K400 Keyboard right from the box, or personalize key and touchpad settings with Logitech Options software.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Touch Keyboard
- 1 X Unifying Receiver
- 2 X AA Batteries (Pre-installed)
- 1 X User Documentation
One-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 35.43 cm
- Width: 13.99 cm
- Height: 2.35 cm
- Weight: 390 gm
- Connection Type: Logitech Unifying protocol (2.4GHz)
- Special Keys: Mute, Volume Down, Volume Up
- Connect / Power: On/Off Switch
- Battery Life (not rechargeable): Up to 18 months
- Key life: Up to 5 million keystrokes
- Typing noise: Within 55 dBA for all keys
- Touchpad: Height 7.6 cm, Width 4.7 cm
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- Chrome OS
- USB port